Reviews for Running
Eli chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Ohh that was really wondeful, both characterization and writing style- commendable!
I see you haven't updated in years, but despite that, I hope that you continue thi story :)
Kaylie chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Cute, I loved it. It's very well written. and of course "I love Balthier so much and sky pirates are the sexiest things ever!" It's so true.
Maelstrom Sparrow chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I'm all about the reciprocation.

WH-OAH! That was so amazingful :) All that running in circles must have confused the two of them quite a bit XD

I love how the running was sort of the base metaphor - it was also clever how you put it in written entries because not even Balthier and Ashe would be TALKING about something like this. Very well done.

Even better how you didn't say something tacky at the end like "I ran straight to YOU!" *SWOON* that made it all the more epic-romance, sort of suiting what they have, I think :)
randomcat23 chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
X3 Haha, his response gave me a good laugh. Ah, this is interesting, it feels fresh in a world of over used plots and words.

Uh, rambling over.

I look forward to more!
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
This is great. Shame no one seems to be reviewing it. Anyway, loved the format, with Ashe writing a journal. I'm gonna make a guess and say Balthier is going to write something next?

Off to read the next chapter!
Actually Anzie chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Nice story! This is good. Keep it up! I like that part when he read her journal without permission. That is SO Balthier. Keep it up!