Reviews for The End of Harry Potter
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
omg!so funny!i'm a GS too, so we do skits at camp.

why is it that those are always the funniest?lol
Antigra chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Akira Effel chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
ah. this one.

sorry, but "I omitted a sigh"? Skysong/SCG is right, ya gotta read it aloud, too...or use more SCA, hm? heehee :P
Arete chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
I don't have a little sister! What is that person talking about. JK. um... nikara... WE DIDN'T HAVE THE FRIKIN DIGIMON IN THE SKIT. DO YOU THINK WE'D LOWER OURSELVES? oh well... uh... by the way... "i have a scare now?"?
Sorsha chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
Hillo Nikara! This is Sorsha, Arete's lil sis! I like your story! Arete told me the skit the sun. y'all got 's a bannana for the monkey!
Tre'laneth chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
I liked the part where the know-it-all gets her just rewards. Thank every god it finally happened! And Gandalf would be perfect to control the school. Looking forward to Potters further deaths. Please? )
JBP chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Arete chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
I can't believe Girl Scouts put on a skit like this. The horror! What is our world coming to? :)
i fling poo STEF chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
awsome write more i'll be back! where do you get this stuff sits back in chair laughing leans back and falls out. Im ok! anymoo funny ier than hell

excuse my french.! write more for second, ouch, time.!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
That was totally hilarious! You need a few more sugar highs so you can come up with some more stories.
Draco no Jikan chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
AHAHAH! IVE NEVER SEEN A FUNNY HARRY POTTER THING BEFORE! And I dont laugh a lot! (Look! A person! ahahahahah! funny) So anyway this is a really cool story and I LOVED IT! Finally, something thats not a love story between Ginny and Draco (yeah right) Anyway, your kinda like me! (Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter etc., "The Weakest Link", Gandalf, "Whose Line is it Anyway", Drew Carrey, Indiana Jones, Betty the Boa Constrictor, Charlie's Angels, Digimon, Girl Scouts, Star Wars, or the cat, or the TV, or the Soda, or even the plot! As I said before, my

troop made it up. I own nothing, so don't sue me!) HEHEHE! THAT WAS AWESOME! Youve inspired me to write something! PLEASE! WRITE MORE LIKE THESE!
Junipertree chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Ryann chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Whimsical Bell-bottom Jeans chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Very...intersting? No, that does not sound correct... I don't know. It was funny, but why is Harry so weird. Whatever.
Skysong Randess chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Nice one, Nikara. A true tale of . . . well, uh- Monkey Genuis! Just one comment spell check is good, but is reading out loud. You sigh with "contemptment?" Otherwise, very very funny!