Reviews for Panther King of the Shinigami
Toorafc chapter 7 . 9/19
Really enjoying it so far can't wait for the next chapter
reptoholic chapter 5 . 8/20
Getting good, though I hope NELLLLLY Joins them.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 8/20
I hope he gains segunda etapa!
reptoholic chapter 3 . 8/20
This looks good, because it is so different. I can tell you wrote it before the newer episodes were released, lol, so each person has a different backstory and abilities. Enjoy the original work.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 8/19
Wow, was not expecting that! lol.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 8/19
Looks interesting
hevenlydemonknight chapter 1 . 8/17
Neat
Please revive this story. Continue it, for it it's truly wonderful story so far. What will happen in soul society? Will rukia be apart if ichigo's harem?
It's about fucking time I found a writer with some balls. By the way love the fic I always wondered about something like this you just beat me to it and your right this is fanon Nel's Fraciones may not even have survived getting past the wall. Maby put that in a flashback or something. Just an idea. Anyways keep at it I'm loving this oh and since I can't set up a profile yet please feel free to email me at with the subject line being the name of the story. I would love to hear from you any time.
strabimonx chapter 7 . 7/11
nice I like the panther nya
NekoTora243 chapter 7 . 6/13
Love this story, crying about the possibility of it not continuing. But I loved the way Hichigo was like "Humina, humina, humina..." And that he was proud of Ichigo and shedding a tear! That was hilariously! Can't wait for more! Ichigo is a badass mothafucka, that's for sure!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 7 . 5/30
love it
Reapr chapter 7 . 4/29
So When's The Next Update Coming Out.
KuramaNaruto chapter 2 . 3/11
I love Hichigo, great job on the story. :)
Korog the Oversoul chapter 6 . 2/17
I have to ask you if Tatsuki will be in the harem? Also I would have loved to have seen Loly and Melony tear Chizuru apart (figuratively of course ).
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »