Reviews for Panther King of the Shinigami
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 7/28
very awesome fic so far! i really like the concept, as well as the changes ichigo has went through. i'm not entirely sure why everyone seems to think ichigo is so different now though, at least while he's not fighting it's seems to me to be only that he's quicker to anger that's noticeable. the rest seem to stay more in the background.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Cobek Arabellum chapter 3 . 6/17
Ulquiorra should still be the strongest of the espada none of them have the same level of strength he does. What ichigo seems to be shown so far as is the quote unquote "vasto lorde" form he had during that fight. So ulquiorra being somewhat weaker then vasto lorde form should be stronger then halibel. That is being said with bleach being where it currently is. Idk when these first chapters were written but that would be a significant character developekent cut out. I feel kenpachi shouldn't be able to handle Gin, Tousen AND ulquiorra together. Segunda Etapa is simply to explosively powerful. Sorry for bad grammar/spelling I'm using my phone. Also I've never thought this much on a review.

Hope future chapters are good though the way they are going. PS- I prefer Tiburon to whatever snake queen thing is. Sharks are legit :/ also baraggan and starks don't have the same kick "kick about, Los lobos" vs "snap,#$%&" sorry I can't remember its name baraggans was a but cheesy tho lol Del vestrudo or something(/makes me think of ulquiorras attack lanza DEL Relampago. Damn I talked much when I'm tired
angeldunn1993 chapter 7 . 4/8
I love your story it keeps me interested and I can't wait for you to write more.
Please update story soon
Please update story
fear chapter 7 . 3/16
I don't know why u stopped but it was a mistake in my opinion
Kithrin chapter 7 . 1/11
i hope to see more, it enjoyable
slydino chapter 7 . 1/10
Great story. Done well with a nice plot. Can't wait for the next chapter.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
is this story going to be continued? I hope so, because it's very well done
P.S. I apologize if I'm pushing you too much, I know that writing a story can be difficult
anonymous chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Great story harems are hot but seems so unfair id much rather have only orihime and when your powerfull things are so much harder :-( grimmy...damn tho if ichi changed so much than grimmjow had potential im sorry im a grimmjow
desdelor97 chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
That was a great chapter. please keep up the great work and update soon.
TheEternalCross chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I have read this story numerous times and I have to say this is one of the best that I have ever read. I do hope you continue this story! Keep up the marvelous work.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
what the fucks with the shikai?;( oh well great story keep up the good work! :)
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Some interesting stuff going down. The interactions are a little rougher this chapter but everything is still moving. Hope to see more of this in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
I always look for the character interactions when I read a story and this has some good ones. Fun to read and interesting at the same time.
1,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »