Reviews for Panther King of the Shinigami
komodome chapter 1 . 6/5
I'm not going to cause of crack pairings or anything, but I get some impressions of some oddly paired characters: Sung-sunKisuke
NellielByakuya
But hey, I'm not the writer. I could be purely misinterpreting the interactions between these characters. After all, the harem is what caught half my attention for this work. The other half? New powers!
komodome chapter 3 . 6/4
I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH THE CHAPTER BEFORE I WROTE THAT LAST ONE YOU UNFAITHFUL MANGA GOD WANNABE!
komodome chapter 3 . 6/4
Exactly how far into the actual series are you? There is just so much wrong with this picture:
1. STARKK is the primera; Hallibel is the TERCERA
2. Gin's hair is SILVER
3. The sword releases of Starkk and Barragan: really? Starkk' resurrection is called Los Lobos(wolves) and it turns his partner Lilynette into a pair of pistols that fire doom blasts. Barragan's resurrection is called arrogante, and he can turn objects to dust. 4. UNOHANA IS YACHIRU! Read the manga and get your unapologetic shit together!
Flamarow chapter 7 . 5/10
Absolutely loved this AU story and sincerely hope you haven't dropped the series. I really want to see who else ends up in the harem and how everyone reacts as each one joins. I'm also curious if you are going to make Sun-Sun into having been the person Urahara lost in the past. It would certainly make sense for how he got the mole correct. After that scene, I'm unsure if I want her in Ichigo's harem or to chase Urahara (if she isn't family to him). Also I want to find out where you are going with the Hogyoku being inside of Ichigo. So many mysteries remain that I must follow this series and pray for more.
Okami no Shinigami chapter 7 . 5/4
All I can say is...IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME SOMEBODY GAVE ICHIGO A BACKBONE! Ok now that's out of my system I've never laughed as hard as I did reading parts of this loved the multiple movie quotes please continue this A.S.A.P absolutely love the AU ideas it's called fan fiction for fucks sake I've seen Ichigo with different powers why not Harribel,stark or even old man Yamamoto creativity is what fics are about so canon Nazis find the nearest cliff a jump cus AU is the least of your worries IE: gender bending, mom survival, harem, the list goes on. As for you Sabaku no Kyuubi as a fan I thank you not only from my heart but from the farthest reaches of my imagination. Let the magic flow. Ja Ne
Bananabella chapter 7 . 4/30
i cried a bunch i want more of this ;-;
Faery66 chapter 7 . 1/27
Hope to read more soon.

D...
Toorafc chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
Really enjoying it so far can't wait for the next chapter
reptoholic chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
Getting good, though I hope NELLLLLY Joins them.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
I hope he gains segunda etapa!
reptoholic chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
This looks good, because it is so different. I can tell you wrote it before the newer episodes were released, lol, so each person has a different backstory and abilities. Enjoy the original work.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
Wow, was not expecting that! lol.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Looks interesting
hevenlydemonknight chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Neat
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
Please revive this story. Continue it, for it it's truly wonderful story so far. What will happen in soul society? Will rukia be apart if ichigo's harem?
1,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »