Reviews for Bedside Manner
MyNightWish chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This was really entertaining to read :D I loved it!
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Loved! Is very good. So cute. I want more. thanks by text this. Left me much more happy. Kisses
InoSasu lovr chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow! That was really superb. Very nice and a little sexy, too? ;) Great job!
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
omg, this was so awesome!

i love it!

i think ino is definately the only one who can melt sasuke's barrier of ice! ;D

but hahahaha this was beyond adorable!

totally going into my favorites!
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
*giggles* haha that was crack up, Lol not in a bad way but in a good i loved it way. Lol of course they had to get caught, its just the way isnt it whenever something starts to get good you get caught/interupted.

I especially loved the ending haha it was great i loved it. You should write more of them well of course after everything else you need to do Lol

Luv Nixy
Zephyr Blue aka Nu-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
YAY! my examz are over and I get to read ur fics _ two best things~!

oh yeah the review :~ that was really cute _

this is my first SasukeIno Fan fic and I like it~!Sasuke's attitude and all. Very nice! Best thing about ur fics, they are well written without any mistakes :D

Do write more Naruto fan fics. Me addicted to Naruto as much as I'm addicted to ur fics.

xx Zephyr Blue
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This was such a cute oneshot! I loved Sasuke's attitude when the nurse came in smirking up at the ceiling that's just funny...hehehe...it was well written, cute, and different from many other oneshots I have read. I never thought of Ino sneaking in the see Sasuke after his curse seal being...well sealed...(hehehe...stupid sentence) so this was very different and very well nice too! Great job! I'm out...

LostsoulofRegret _~
Kanae-88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Now, this was awesome. Without a doubt the SasuIno I've liked the most for what goes of the year so far! Glad to see you fell in love with this wonderful pairing, and that you're starting to write them! I can't wait to see your next pieces.

Kanae
sammy08 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
very cute
dong-chun-mei chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
OMFG Lmab is addicted to Naruto! YAYS!
Akahime88 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Loved it!
ino4life chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
wow...i have read a lot of SasuIno fics, but nothing much like this. It was great _ and just to tell you, i'm thinking you meant scent instead of sent. lol. but nevertheless, I loved the story _ are you thinking of continuing this story? or just leaving it as a oneshot?

ino4life
Briz chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
review!

hey, u could do a sequell for this one *_*