Reviews for Vanilla Mist
Cer015 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
lolz two in a row, ur stories have got me hooked! xD nice writing style haha, keep up the great writing xD
spatchel chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
oh my gosh.

that was incredible 3

i know i'm like two years late getting into this story, and i'm not sure if you have intentions of continuing it any more, but please do? i really love it 3

actually, i love basically all of the fics you've written :3 hehehee

anywho, i hope you continue this (:
KaUiA chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Please oh please don't give up on part 2!

I love it!
Sezony chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
It was pretty good :)

I'm not sure I liked the ending too much though. It didn't really feel like an ending..

I wish we could know why Selphie was mad when she left too.

Buut other than that it was good :) I love how you write Sora from Kairi's POV.
ScattereD59DreamS chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
nice story so far. i have a feeling that this story will turn out to be a ' I'm-leaving-and-then-I'm-back ' i don't blame you, sora always comes back right?
Ryusabre chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very nice story. I approve.

On a side note, I honestly don't see what the problem is with people not reveiwing. I mean, if they fave it, then they must like it, right?
J. R. Pharoah chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
sorakairi is one of my favorite kh pairings everr. i loved this so much. so cute, long, but still worth it and oh my gosh i am so excited for an update it.

ahh don't you hate when people read but don't review /

anywayas update soon plesse?
Polymoly chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Great Story!

I love Sora Kairi pairing in your story!

Please post the next chapter soon!

Thanks!

crystalnami chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This was really good! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Yeah..I noticed the RJ cameos...oh no! Does that mean there's gonna be a sad ending?

Please update soon! :3
Hime Pie chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Great story! really rnjoyed it
blackrogue123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Whoops, I'm late in reviewing again, aren't I? Well, this story is just as great as all the others tha you've written! I think you did an expert job of nailing Kairi down as a normal teenager, though I wouldn't quite know how it feels to go through that "pre-teen bitch phase" or basically be a complete teenage jerk!

I'm a good boy...in my opinion...yeah, I'll just shut up now.

P.S. Sorry about the load of faves but lack of reviews, I know exacly how that feels! .
taryn chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
aw this sounds really cute so far! i like it a lot.

but. i can't help but think you are going to kill them at the end, like romeo and juliet. meh. that makes me sad.

but keep it up! i loved it.
thekingofcosmos chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aww, they're so cute! It's been a while since I've seen a good Sora/Kairi fic since everyone seems to be stuck on yaoi...Anywho nice job. _