Reviews for Philein ten Adelphon
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Right when i read the horn, i was like, "OMG IS THAT BOROMIR?" Great idea here, it worked very well
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
BOROMIR! YAY! Finally, Boromir confesses he was a git to Faramir, but I''m glad that he's happy(ier) serving the Emperor-over-the-Sea. Wonderful story!
CreatorsOfWorlds chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
A beautiful little oneshot.
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This is lovely. I can just see Peter doing this- pushing Edmund away in a misguided attempt to protect him, but Edmund remaining by his side, no matter what. Great job! )
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
DUDE! Boromir? Awesome cross over! I did not see that coming!
phoenixphlight chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I love the connection between the Steward brothers and the King brothers.
Ninor-san chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
At first, I thought you may use Gandalf, but the horn thing and the brotherly speech... Boromir, indeed. I loved it.
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Good OS I enjoyed very much seeing Boromir coming here and giving him advices
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Being as obsessed with LotR as I am with Narnia, I can only say that I loved this fic. Very nice.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I got it right! I figured it was Boromir (the horn and the fact that he mentioned that it wasn't him who suffered)

Haha Peter, nice try.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Hej.. Loved it. I rather like your idea with the challanges!

Luna
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I like it.
Masterarcher chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That wasa beautifully written story! I loved the crossover so much! Generally I don't read them but something told me I'd like this one. Tolkien is my favorite author and considering He and Lewis were friends, this was brilliant! Well done.
Narumo chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
It was Boromir! I read the reviews to see what people had to say and laughed by the fact I didn't recognize him for the horn or general description but by this: "Our father…I do not believe he did and he suffered greatly for it." Denethor just jumped up and said "here!". By the tone of the speaker I even thought of Faramir first, strangely enough...

Oh, by the way, it was definitely strange to read this after "Cold Truth"...

P.S.: Sorry for any grammar mistake, English is not my mother language.
HisWarrior chapter 1 . 10/24/2008