Reviews for Orihime
Anon chapter 1 . 5/25
awesome. So awesome. Reading this gave me a fuzzy feeling. Hehe and renji calling orihime boss was amazing. XD
Inari chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
That was sweet. I also adore fics where Orihime is given the common sense and backbone to use her brains and god-like powers for more than healing Kurosaki. Thumbs up.
Amyfers chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is the best Bleach fic Ive read :) its perfect!
I love the length of it too, a good 20 minutes of fluff :3 You keep Ishida in character even towards the end, and go to great lengths to describe his thoughts and feelings, such as keeping his love for Orihime his most private fantasy, and going to great lengths to conceal it.
I loved the way you described his feelings when he saw her, his throat ache with longing- little things like this just really make romance fics perfect, even though a lot of authors tend to be stingy with the fluff! You however got it just right, it really as such a treat to read and made my heart flutter throughout :3 you have a new follower, keep up the fantastic work! :D
EmD23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That was so good. I'd love to see another take on it. Perhaps Orihime's thoughts during this and/or after.

Ugh. Love it.
Sak chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This is still the best fic ever, third time round.
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
i was looking for his fic! i read it awhile ago and loved it, but couldn't remember what is was called. soooo happy i found it again, because it's gorgeous and well written. i'm like spazzing out now xD
HardlyFatal chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is now, officially, my favourite Orihime/Ishida fic EVER. And I have read A LOT of them. A wonderful, wonderful, wonderful concept and story. Thank you so much for writing it!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I've read this before and couldn't resist reading it again. I read it with a desperation as I was in a training seminar and had to pay attention, but couldn't control my urge to read this.

Everything about it was just pure perfection.

Everything.

Not a moment passed where I thought, 'huh?', or , 'I wish she had/not written this or that...' or, 'argh, a grammar/spelling mistake just ruined that part'...

Everything was pure perfection.

That sentence is so true that I need to write it one more time:

Everything was pure perfection.

Goodbye, and thank you.
Guptanation chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Really beautiful story, I'd really have liked to see it continued :) Loved the part where Ishida says "Waiting's useless if she doesn't know I'm doing it." Great quote. Although, an interesting conundrum (one of the time paradoxes), by seeing the future, Ishida's actions in the present have changed, and that is something that could very well change the future :P I'm officially a massive nerd/geek for making that statement.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh, this is lovely. It's not often I find a new(ish) writer on who is this accomplished, this skilled, and I am one happy reader.
CurlyHairedDemon chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
a REAL gem in the sea of mediocre IshiHime fictions! The concept is so interesting, the dialogue, the tenseness... EVERYTHING is wonderful! Great job!
MaMa HedgeHog chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I think you've just converted me into an IshiOri shipper...Really loved Ishida's character!
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This was great! I loved the plot and the interactions. I'm a big Ishida/Inoue fan myself so you can certainly bet that this one's getting faved! Happy Writing!
purpleshinigami chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
what a beautiful story. very touching.
Aufera chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Poor Inoue! Suddenly being kissed like that, what a shock it must've been.

Great story, loved it! :) “Waiting’s useless if she doesn’t know I’m doing it.” So true, so true...