Reviews for Normal
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 3/1
So disappointing this is only a oneshot. I would love to see more of fast food worker Ed
Carolina36 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I really liked this random one-shot just to let you ransom person that's hopefully still one this earth
pink chayito chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
me gusto mucho!
Frostpuppy chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
NIce, it's short, simple and funny! the way that not all fanfictions are overly romanced or action packed is really cool! I would have missed this great peice of work if I do my usual 10k words fanfiction searching!
WatchOutForWendigos chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I have to admit that the story's better for the fact that Ed is an unknown, unintroduced character. And the Titans speculating on their server's history is something that my friends and I do. The 'most likely forged, due to his short stature' made my day. _
X59 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
excellently done.

What I really like about is that Ed didn't get involved in the Titan's adventures.

That just made him seem more in character.

I just loved Raven's comment.
Just Call Me Tofu chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
that was totally intense.
Scylent chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I absolutely don't mind that this is short, because it's so awesome just the way it is. Thanks for writing such a cool piece.
baylee1100 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
please please please update.

tell me more and let me read.
Jaybee4 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Such a short and simple story, but that's the beauty of it, I guess. This is going straight to my favorites 3
suki chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
You know that only FullMetal Alchemist (did I spell it right?) fans would get that right? And that even then it would be difficult? But who cares? I got it and liked it.
theMagicBehindtheMask chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love this story! I don't generally like the way some people piece together different shows, but you managed to do it in a way that was correct both gramatically and in characterization. Well done!
Xejis chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I like job.
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It was short, and indirect. But that all seemed to make it a better story. I loved it!
hattergems chapter 1 . 7/30/2010