Reviews for Collide
arrrgylepirate chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
so heart breaking, but beautiful.
annabelle67 chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
GAH! what a cliffhanger! this is a great story so far. i loved the explanation of her not having the right script i felt that way throughout the first 2 seasons. they have this INSANE chemistry and both sexual and emotional tension, but she would always push to hard or say the wrong thing. This shows that issue so well, i hope there's more soon and we see more of house's emotions! great work!
Josie Griffin chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
wow, amazing. I really love the idea behind this entire series and i especially love this chapter. The running was brilliantly written, more please!

-Josie
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
oh wow! where is part 4? is it done yet?(*taps foot again)

oh boy! i think it wasn't a phantom knock. hehe. it really was him. lol. hm!
lucindadixon chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
Phantom wooden knock? Oh no, wake up Cameron!

Can't wait for part 4!
Userunfriendly chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
We want the final part of the series.

NOW.

This series is not something I could have ever written...yes, I've written some (I hope) poignant pieces, but to sustain this intensity of emotion, this...honesty to yourself in writing something this emotional is pure talent.

PLEASE continue soon.
sarbey chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
Very, good, as always. I hope they resolve this in the last part.

Cheers sarbey
Witchy-grrl chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
Ya know, I ADORE that song by Sara...but I honestly never really examined the lyrics because the song's so warm and soothing and catchy...but man, it can totally be interpreted as dark. I love the imagery in this last chapter, and I can only applaud Cameron for being so determined about this. Of course I'm sad about it too, but the way you lead up to it made it inevitable and well within character.

I look forward to the last part in the series!
Iditarod chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
so sad! but so well written... :3

Iddy
daisyb10 chapter 5 . 4/23/2008
"You're done with dreams"

My favourite line ... and I loved the new dream sequence, JB.

It conveyed Cameron's despair and feelings of helplessness over her relationship with House perfectly.

Daisy

xoxo
daisyb10 chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
So good, JB and so sad. Your description of Cameron choking back her tears was especially vivid - how well I know that feeling and the new paragraph (did I miss this?) was excellent. The twig and shoelace cross at Chestnut's grave broke my heart.

Daisy
Ziggee chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
OMG, you can feel her pain. I cant wait to see your last part. I know its going to be as awesome as the first three.
SexyScottishDoc chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
another great chapter! I'm always waiting to see what happens next!
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
where is she going, jb? where? she can't leave house. oh no! she can't.

chapter 5?(*Taps her foot again, impatiently)
Josie Griffin chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
wow, so so sad, but so real at the same time. its no fairy tale chapter and i knew the wasnt going to happen, not the way this tale has been written so far. No matter what gloom or sadness might lay ahead im loving this fic. Yout writing is orginal and inspiring. So thanks for such a great peace of work.

-Josie