Reviews for Deeper than Bone

*sobs*

Tooonyyy... *hands reach out to hug Tony*

I'm so glad Thor want to comfort Tony in that situation... :'((
J.W chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You have done a grand thing.
APatchOfSunlight chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Yes. All I get from my impressions of the comics after civil war is unforgiving bitterness towards a man who arguably was trying to save them all. No side is right when things escalate to war and from my point of view Tony simply ended up the leader of the side that lost. /Someone/ needs to be there for him, and I'm glad I got to read this.

Thanks,

-Josey
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This. Just... This. This was what was totally missing - what is missing from every single comic ever. It's like they are allergic to dealing with emotional consequences apart from off-screen forgiveness/let's-just-put-it-behind-us.
Love you for writing this.
-Wings
AdamEbe chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
! Good story; way more believable than the crap Marvel expects us to swallow.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Loved it.
jennaravenrose chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
wow this actually made me cry. thank you for showing the more human side of tony instead of just painting him as a villian like so many others have done
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I really, really like this. Do you think you could possibly continue it & show what happens next?
Kesomon chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh GOD. I thought reading this once, twice, thrice, many times before made my heart ache, but then I read it in conjunction with listening to the "Infinite White" track off of the Transformers 2 movie soundtrack and INSTANT BAWLING.
Xarkun's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
TvTropes sent me here, and I really underestimated the quality of work that they put up there. You managed to make me wipe something away from my eye...
He Who Dreams chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Nice Story. You should continue this.
Elfsong chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is an amazing story. I love the way Thor was willing to put aside his anger to care for his friend. If you'd write another story or two showing Thor having those 'discussions' with the other Avengers, I would definitely read them! Anyway, great fic. You really managed to capture the angst, and the comfort, without going overboard or cliche with it. True talent. Thanks for sharing this.
poisonouschicken chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Man Civil War just made Tony look evil.

Nice to see another Stark sympathiser for a change.
marblepanda chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I only recently got into this series and I have to say that this story was a perfect read for extra insight into the characters. I was very moved by how you wrote it out and I enjoy reading this repeatedly. Thanks so much! Great work!
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wow, this is very strong and touching. It also makes me very, very glad I gave up on Marvel years ago so I didn't have to see whatever travesty lead into this.