Reviews for Relearning The Breathing Process
This story is terrible and I'm not going to continue. You're writing is simplistic and repetitive - I've noticed you'll use the same adjective three times in a single sentence. That tells me that A.) You don't proofread you're work (why would anyone post on a writing forum if she's not even willing to proofread for grammatical errors?) and B.) You don't have a very good vocabulary, so you probably don't read much beyond Twilight and other teen fiction. So I already know the story line is going to be dull, slow, and pointless. There will be no real plot and it will probably just make my eyes bleed. I'll give you kudos for your effort, but if you actually like writing, you'll always be looking to improve. My advice is to proofread, cut out repetitive nonsense, and read more challenging material.
TheEasternWind chapter 19 . 2/19
I just looked at the date and this was way back in 2008. So you've probably grown up and are not attacking your readers anymore. Good Luck.
TheEasternWind chapter 19 . 2/19
Wow. I haven't intended to post a review to this story because I still haven't made up my mind about my stance on this particular fanfiction. Your rant made me write this. As the writerauthoryou can't just disregard your reader's opinions. You don't mind criticism if it's polite? Here. Take my politely worded criticism. All those readers telling you that you're making Bella too weak of a character may be right. It's not contributing to any sort of character development or the story line. The plot is not really moving forward which can be quite frustrating. Although the other reviews might have been rudely formulated or insulting, you should take them into regard. Don't just put them off as "haters" and move on. As a writer those are signs that maybe you need to tweak the character a bit. Change it up. Work on your style and become a better writer. Yes, this is not canon and this is supposed to be your fanfiction. But either take writing seriously or not at all. If you're just writing this for your own personal pleasure, then fine. Ignore the criticism. But by all means, don't address it. If it's just your personal thing in the first place why publish it and get all fussy about two or three people not liking it. I wish you'd be more mature about this and seriously hope that you were some sort of high schooler..otherwise the way you reacted is embarrassing. With highest regards, best of wishes, please grow up.
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 50 . 8/11/2016
Loved it
lori chapter 50 . 6/29/2016
I really liked this whole story and the ending was just great
abc chapter 43 . 6/29/2016
I don't understand why the wolves cant just find Jacob via the mind reading within the pack.
pro weirdo chapter 30 . 6/20/2016
look umm... does Jacob need medication or pills. Because he is a lunatic
MaryMary123 chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
I must say he should be put to sleep that is what happens to sick dogs that can not be healed.
MaryMary123 chapter 27 . 5/29/2016
tanya should have lost a hand or perhaps a leg. Something that would be burned in front of her to remember never to come around again.
MaryMary123 chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
she did not need that. Now she will be afraid to be changed that he will not want her.
MaryMary123 chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
Now my statement is I hope that Carlisle gave her the morning after pill that is Standard in rapes. She does not need to be pregnant with a wolf child.
MaryMary123 chapter 10 . 5/29/2016
she does not want to dream.
MaryMary123 chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
she will think he left her when he has gone after Jacob. Sam should kill Jacob Because Charlie is no fool he will figure this out and shoot him imprison him well.
mygooddog chapter 17 . 1/7/2016
I am enjoying your story. BUT I detest writers who pimp out there story's for reviews.
Twilight-Survivor chapter 50 . 12/12/2015
I know I'm a little late to the party but I enjoyed this story just the same. It was creative and well written. Thanks for sharing it.
2,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »