Reviews for Relearning The Breathing Process
lori chapter 50 . 6/29
I really liked this whole story and the ending was just great
abc chapter 43 . 6/29
I don't understand why the wolves cant just find Jacob via the mind reading within the pack.
pro weirdo chapter 30 . 6/20
look umm... does Jacob need medication or pills. Because he is a lunatic
MaryMary123 chapter 30 . 5/29
I must say he should be put to sleep that is what happens to sick dogs that can not be healed.
MaryMary123 chapter 27 . 5/29
tanya should have lost a hand or perhaps a leg. Something that would be burned in front of her to remember never to come around again.
MaryMary123 chapter 18 . 5/29
she did not need that. Now she will be afraid to be changed that he will not want her.
MaryMary123 chapter 12 . 5/29
Now my statement is I hope that Carlisle gave her the morning after pill that is Standard in rapes. She does not need to be pregnant with a wolf child.
MaryMary123 chapter 10 . 5/29
she does not want to dream.
MaryMary123 chapter 6 . 5/29
she will think he left her when he has gone after Jacob. Sam should kill Jacob Because Charlie is no fool he will figure this out and shoot him imprison him well.
mygooddog chapter 17 . 1/7
I am enjoying your story. BUT I detest writers who pimp out there story's for reviews.
Twilight-Survivor chapter 50 . 12/12/2015
I know I'm a little late to the party but I enjoyed this story just the same. It was creative and well written. Thanks for sharing it.
POS chapter 35 . 5/17/2015
What a crap load. This story is freaking terrible. Jasper, not the youngest in anyway. Oldest compared to Carisle and a soldier with battle field experience.
alexiana75 chapter 32 . 2/15/2015
Gods above, nooooo!
cela chapter 42 . 5/31/2014
why do you keep saying "edwards' room", they're married, it's their room.
mygooddog chapter 50 . 2/19/2014
loved your story thank you for sharing
2,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »