Reviews for Relearning The Breathing Process
ShelbyCullen4e chapter 50 . 6/19/2009
I really really really liked your story it was awsome !
Stillheartdeep chapter 50 . 6/15/2009
Pretty good story. There were some unbelievable parts due to not following character profiles but you have poetic license.

Nice job!
suntitan chapter 50 . 6/15/2009
I know you finished this over a year ago but I just found it. I LOVED it. thank you
karenff chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
I think the plot is interesting. I have no problem with the idea of Jake raping Bella - yes it's extreme but his kissing her against her will until she had to punch him to make him stop always seemed like assault to me. This is just taking the concept much further.

What I do have trouble with is the characters. The are naive and very immature for the most part. I've stuck with it for 12 chapters because i was curious about where it would go, but I don't know if I can ignore the characterizations any longer.
Stillheartdeep chapter 32 . 6/14/2009
Bulshyt! Jasper, is NOT that weak and he would not trip out over Jacob's stinky smelling wolf blood.
Hanna chapter 50 . 6/14/2009
Okay, now I have read this story and I liked it, very much indeed. You have talent and i really liked your style of writing. Thank you fo sharing this story with us :)

-Hanna 3
Hanna chapter 39 . 6/14/2009
You wrote this chapter very good, I think you wrote the change even better than SM( well, I didn't like breaking dawn, but still! :)
FanWoman18 chapter 14 . 6/8/2009
Love the story so far but I offically hate Jacob. Well of course I have always hated Jacob Black with a passion but your fan fic made me hate him more because in all honesty it sounds like something he could do considering how much he hates Edward. But anyway keep up the good work
onemilliongoldstars chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
Kinda dark from what ive read so far but it shows well how someone so normal can be changed to someone weak and fragile because of rape.

Very very good

Luv it

Rache

D
statenislandchick chapter 50 . 6/5/2009
amazing amazing amazing please write another story
TheDay'sEye chapter 50 . 6/3/2009
Loved the ending.
Christy53 chapter 50 . 6/2/2009
This was amazing!
Bella chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
I love this story

i hated Jacob so much before and now i hate him even more
DocktaHouse chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
You spelled criticism wrong xD. Lol, sorry I just felt the uncontrollable urge to be a smart ass as soon as I saw that.
steff chapter 11 . 5/13/2009