Reviews for Relearning The Breathing Process
Not bad. :D

Couple of mistakes -cough- proof read -cough, cough-

I like it though! And have fun in detention. :P
Girlz-Rule chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
great new chapter, please please please update soon:D
Twilighter88 chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Where is Edward! He will set her straight.. To think that he would hate her for this PFFT...Anyway Great Job! I hope you update really really soon!
Twilighter88 chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
Oh, I hope Edward comes soon and comforts her... Great Job... Love Your Writing!
Twilighter88 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Oh My, She needs to see a doctor... That broken rib could puncture a lung... Anyway Great Job!
Twilighter88 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
0.0 Poor Bella...
Twilighter88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
AW! So sweet! Great Job!
daisy5115 chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
So very good!
fernanskaia chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
i must admit that i'm kinda shocked...

BUT I'M DYING TO SEE EDWARD'S REACTION!

:D

Greetings!
FairyVampire chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
ugh, you need to update soon! i need to know what edward does and if she tells him the truth. please keep writing!
FairyVampire chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
oh my gosh, she feels so horrible. you need to make edward come save her. its no fun if it never gets happier.
FairyVampire chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
you are an awesome writer. your descriptions of everything are done very well. but your story is making me so sad! please let it be happy again.
FairyVampire chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
oh my god! that is horrible! i feel so bad for bella, jake is really evil in this story. please don't let this totally mess up edward and bella's relationship.
FairyVampire chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
i like your story. i also like your explanations of why bella needs to see jacob and why edward doesn't want her to.
MLynn1985 chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Interesting story so far! Please continue! Will the next chapter contain Edward's reaction?
2,475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165