Reviews for The Orphan: Book III
Matilda Vaupard chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Prankees : Gred/Forge Prankers: Blaise/Harry Prank: Slightly alter Polyjuice potion effects. 24 hour effects. Harry/Blaise make Prankees into themselves and turn into Gred/Forge!
Fred071202 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Please update soon! This is a great fic!
runasyoulike chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I officially declare: This fic -series- is on my top 3 favorite HP fanfictions! I mean it. I'm practically in love with it! Blaise has an amazing personality and I much, much prefer this Harry to any other Harry in other fics. :D I generally dislike the original Harry but I like Slytherin!Harry and I love your Harry the best! -I'm really confused by my rambling..._ Oh and I love the romance that's starting between Harry and Blaise.

Please continue this... *puppy dog eyes* I know it's been AGES since the last time you updated but still... a girl can hope, right?

"..."

Right...?

-Lots of love

Artonis
AQUA-TOT chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
No! Please update! Don't give up, I love this story! Thanks... Bye! ;)
Raj8 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
I really like this story but whena re you updating it.
Lollypops101 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
hey, i just finished reading both this story and its prequel. i love them! please keep writing. i really want to find out more about blaise's past and about what will happen with wormtail and Sirius!
inkstainedtales chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Really great story! I really like your writing style. Please update soon!
eytedrfghjiolhg528ddfxcde chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Loved it..!1 HOpe you review soon
Rosalind Bones chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Hurry up and update soon, dammit!
YoursTruly13 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
good chappie...hope to see more soon :D :D

prank ideas:

1) u could make snape start randomly singing chrsitmas carols...in june

2)ron has to go to the hospital wing cuz he's sick and blaise and harry bring him breakfast under the pretense that pompfrey ordered them. the breakfast is worms and coakroaches disguised as bacon and eggs.

3)set a couple of nifflers in either snape's room or draco's trunk

4)charm the great hall ceiling so u can see UFOs flying around

5)blow up a toilet seat and have an owl deliver it to percy during the morning post

6)send snape during the morning post a dozen bottles of shampoo, not to mention a dozen bottles of conditioner

7) dye filch's hair neon pink (not very original but then again this is filch we're talking about...hmm maybe u should also dye mrs norris fur pink just so they would match XD)

and ya that is currently the only prank ideas that i have...hope it helps XD

so can u updte? pretty please?

Cheers!

YoursTruly13
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

Please?
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Marvelous story. Please update soon.
sh777 chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
I have enjoyed reading this. Hope you update soon.
stonerkenobi7 chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
I enjoy your writing and I hope you continue on with this series!
DammitJim chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Absolutely hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »