Reviews for Elliot Summers
silentlyloud chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
hey I don't really know much about Nip/Tuck but I greatly enjoyed your story (I do know what happened to Christian though). Keep up the good work :]
cursedgirl chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
AH! More.. more.. please hurry up! )
Deluded Visions chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
Haven't been to the Nip/Tuck corner of in a while considering how quiet it's been the past few years.

This was one of the better fics I've read. Both characters were totally in canon with Nip/Tuck lore.

I'm surprised there are no more Carver stories. It's such a rich topic for fics, especially considering we didn't get to experience the direct aftermath from the season finale (same thing with the recent events circa season 5).

Only gripe I have, is not really a big gripe. I just didn't get the point of bringing in Elliott as it was so fleeting with no follow up, all she did was instigate a bout of Christian angst but it seems like it was full angst steam ahead of already, and that the smallest thing would have caused a breakdown. Considering how perceptive both Sean and Liz is, I'm sure they would have known immediately something was wrong. And considering Chrsitian's past - with him also being abused by his (adopted) dad, I'm surprised Sean or Christian didn't touch on that after the consult.

But meh, twas a great read. Any further hope for future N/T fics?
SELB chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
I really liked this story alot. You handled Christian's attack and an aftermath that I wish the show really explored. Christian and Sean are always what made N/T work and your story which has them and Liz really matches who is important.

I really felt brought into the show and the characters. I like the ending of them laughing as being too emotional and showing the true love between them is something that some say borders a bit too close, but not really...I've always found them to be just friends, they just have this bond of "getting" the other and they have a wonderful balance.

Having Sean help Christian, to be there for him is so key and it's something the show sadly didn't.

Thanks again for posting this very good story...hope you do more..
Lipchen chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
I loved this story, just can't get enough! Not enough Nip/Tuck fics about. Thanks for a great read!
Silvermoon77 chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Wah! So sad. and so great. *sniffle* well-done.
Joleca chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
Oh wow! Sean finally managed to break through the barriers Christian put up around himself.. He's so right, Christian needs to talk. He needs to face what happened to him, to face his past, his childhood and to realize, that ITS NOT HIS FAULT!

Christian was just a little boy who was abused.. he was the victim and he let that tragedy color his entire life, believing that it was all he was good for, that he didn't deserve to belong to be loved, that he was basically worthless and deserved only to be used (and abused).. so he protected himself in the only way he could.. he became the user (he couldn't get hurt if he hurt them first).. and the only one who could get past that to see the real Christian inside was Sean.. Now he really needs to depend on his best friend, his brother, and to let Sean help him...

Oh, and by the way just very curious “Those cost me twelve dollars a pop" What beer is $12 a bottle.. only asking because I'm a Captain out here in Denver at the Great American Beer Festival each fall (the biggest beer tasting event in the world... you can look it up on the web).. and can't think of any commercial beer that you would just drink out of a bottle that would go for $12 each.. Maybe one of the imported Belgian beers, but those come in a Champagne style bottle and are under very high pressure (you certainly wouldn't toss one)... And most beers are like pop, you wouldn't open it if it had been tossed or shaken [unless of course you wanted to wear it ;) ]

Ok, beer discussion aside, this was an absolutely wonder chapter (and one of my favorite stories).. so glad to see an update, and of course.. update again soon!
Silvermoon77 chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
Aw Sean's such an awesome friend.
Lipchen chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
This is just so great, sad and a little tragic but good fiction. Do keep 'em coming. Please? :D

Lx
Joleca chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Sharane,

again, short.. but still powerful. This is the story they should have told on N/T, but instead just glossed over it.

All we learn officially is a month after the attack, Christian still can't face his apartment, he's been staying in a beach house and finally tells Sean (in 3 words) what happened. He avoids intimacy with anyone (Kimber) and draws into himself, finally forcing himself to return to work. He admits to Sean sometime later that he's "fine" able to deal with this on his own, but then owns up to still having what Sean calls "phantom pain".. After that, he seems to have recovered and life is basically back to normal.

I think I'm not the only one who had trouble with the "official" storyline. Someone who's been thru what happened to Christian doesn't "recover" just like that.. especially not considering the horror of Christian's past and his childhood, (Mr. Troy). I'm really excited to see the storyline getting the attention it should have had. And I know, it isn't going to be easy for Christian, he has a lot of "demons" and past horror to deal with before he can even begin to recover from his present day horrors.

so, goes without saying... update soon!
McHobbit chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
Omg poor Christian! I soo wished they had that storyline on the show!
Joleca chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Might have been short (sob!), but it was powerful.. Christian's past and the horror of his childhood is hitting him full force.. But, if anyone can help him, Sean can..

but not too quickly though.. I love the angst!

so, more SOON and longer please!
Silvermoon77 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
That's so sad. I hope Sean can somehow get through to Christian.
McHobbit chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
I WAS waiting and it's really great! I wished they would have made more out of Christian being raped by the carver on the show!
McHobbit chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
OMG! This is awesome. I love Nip/Tuck and i wished that there were more stories for the show!