Reviews for Vampires Were People Too
Merisha chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
Okay ;0) - let me start off by saying that I'm apparently dead, and I've missed my own funeral ... so you shouldnt be completely surprised that I missed your story ... I spotted it today (thank the gods) and had the pleasure of reading all 4 chapters in one sitting! And now that I have my excuse out of the way ... It's absolutely freaking brilliant! ;0) - I love the Sammy snark and the Dean snark and the story is completely original and 50 kinds of awesome! ... I absolutely cannot wait for the next exciting installment!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
spnMom chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
I am absolutely fascinated with your story. I love the Nahautl references and the sand coming out of Sammy is really starting to freak me out! Keep up the good work :-)
jenilee chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Wonderful chapter. The sand appearing to come out of Sam is positively creepy. Like he is drying up from the inside out.

Love snarky Sam, he doesn't do the snark as much as Dean which makes me appreciate it all the more cos he has such a drier humour than Dean.

Again you have some beautiful descriptions in this chapter. I do tend to get a little hung up on those. Loved this- "He could still smell the flowers and herbs she had used to wash and the silken texture of her lips was a feather-light memory on his mouth."

and this-"He rested a hip on the edge of the sink and undressed. Delicate grains of sand tinkled against the linoleum floor and he shook his head."
WofOZ chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
"Rising like a survivor of Pompeii" Possibly the greatest use of imagery I have ever read! I LOVE IT!
carocali chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
"All too soon he heard the motel room door open and shut followed by his brother’s recognizable gait across the stone floor. “Sam, you in there?” Dean called from the other side of the bathroom door.

“No,” Sam replied, shocked at how tired his voice sounded. “I figured out how to turn myself invisible and I’m standing behind you.”

“Good,” Dean replied, refusing to take the bait. “Because I have lunch and a lead.”"

I SO love snarky!Sam! Great come back and loved how Dean just rolled right over it.

I also enjoyed the bit of history thrown in for good measure; continuing to drop us little clues along the way. We know now that this knife is definitely important, so they better high tail it down and snatch it up!

The sand coming out of Sam from everywhere was just gross, and man that must have hurt!

Great update!

;D

Caroline
Nana56 chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
My favorite quote: . “You do realize it isn’t my first day as your little brother, right?"

Just perfect! In amongst all the angst, you've done a very nice job of mixing in some typical Winchester humor.

I also find it interesting that the sand is working it's way out of Sam, through his skin and then with his blood. Curious to find out the significance of that.

Well done, my dear.
artzegrrl6 chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I look forward to this story everytime I see an update has been made! Great writing! I can actually picture everything you describe, and all the Limp Sam/Protective Dean is fantastic! This is definitly turning out to be a favorite in my book! Thanks for sharing and update soon! I love it! :)
irismay42 chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Aww, some nice brotherly moments in this... And I liked Belle's reaction to Dean. Dirty old woman! (Ah, a woman after my own heart!)
charis-kalos chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Favourite line: "“She called your car a farting beast.” A smile teased the corners of Sam’s mouth." Yeah, if a possibly dying Sam wasn't enough to get Dean motivated, the civatateo insulted his baby! She's going down!

Really enjoying this and looking forward to more soon.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
As always well written! Thanks for the shout out. I always enjoy the sneak peeks. As for counting, it takes as long as it takes to tell the story. After all Hunt is five chapters and no water yet...teehee
Scullspeare chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
I don't mind waiting for a new chapter when it's worth waiting for, and this most certainly was.

I loved the really easy, relaxed banter between Sam and Dean and the convo at the diner between Dean and Belle was awesome. Great description - Mel's Diner came back to life. My mum used to watch that show so I must have retained some memories through osmosis. :)

And sleepy Sam? That exchange made smile all the way to 'Jerk.'

Glad you've corralled those llamas. Can't wait for more.

Sculls
TammiTam chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Awesome update! Your stories always keep me coming back for more. Poor Sam and Dean ... they never have it easy. But after last night's episode ... I am devastated!
carocali chapter 3 . 5/16/2008

“That bitch,” Dean replied, his tone light and teasing."

Awesome! Love that!

Such heartbreak with this two, masked by snarky comments and run-arounds. Sigh...

This is building to a climax that I'm not sure I want to see. Will they find a way to kill the civatateo? Obsidian knives sound cool though, Research girl! Yeah!

More please!

:D

Caroline
Nana56 chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
The vortex is real! I've seen it.

This is just so good and so relavent after the finale...just reversed. I know you cam do one-shots, I just read one. :-) That's okay. I love long stories.

Dean's such a charmer. I'm 60 and his smile works on me! Belle didn't stand a chance.

I know you don't write deathfics and there was no warning, so it's all going to be okay, but the suspense is running nicely high here. Whew!

Great chappy, sweetie!

Didn't you just love the finale?
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Great new chapter. I'm liking the start of the action and Sam already making Dean feel like he needs to save him. it's the constant circle with those two isn't it? Loved it. As far as supernatural moments I've had my share too. It's just too priceless to think OMG, I just pulled a Sam! *Cue the puppy eyed stare.* Who needs a hug?
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »