Reviews for Vampires Were People Too
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
great.

Shante
deangirl1 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Lovely finish! Thanks for wrapping it up for us. Loved the life and death discussion at the end. I totally agree with you that it is their choices that determine whether they are good or evil... Love how you blended this into the canon - and I knew EXACTLY where I was as soon as Sam said west Texas...
Muffy Morrigan chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
*does happy dance* Now I can print it out and stick it in my book of edtime reading for a nice go through all at once YAY. I love this story. Love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Love. Did I say Love? Cause I kinda love it. Grawesomeness. I can't pick a favorite part, a favorite scene to gush about. I will just have to read it all again and gush elsewhere.

Five Impalas, gleaming in the desert sun with happy, healthy (sweaty) boys singing to the music, looking for llamas and heading your way for BBQ, pie and a huge huge hug.
irismay42 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
That was a fabulous way to end a great story! It's so nice to read a case fic for a change - there seem to be so few of them being written these days! And for some reason the season 2 setting seems to hark back to simpler times! I loved the way you dovetailed into BUABS at the end too! Very ominous! And of course with the knowledge of what will happen to the boys in both seasons 3 and 4, that final conversation had so much more going on than what the boys actually said to each other.

And woo-hoo! Happy ending! (Ish!) Although for some reason I kept expecting Dean to start going after people with an axe during the scenes in the mine. (Heh heh heh...No more My Bloody Valentine for me!)

Well done on finishing!
lostatc chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
This was a great story from beginning to end. You took a mythology that very few venture into and went with it. I enjoyed every minute of it and even though there were long pauses, the story was so engaging that I was back on track after just a few words.

Thanks for a great read.
darksupernatural chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Wonderful ending to a great story. There was a lot of giggle moments in the chapter and throughout. Love the serious brother moments that happened and the details really sucked me in. It was an honor to read this story and thanks for sharing with us.
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Great ending. The children are back safe and sound, Sam is recovering and Dean has finally got some sleep! And they have even had some sort of a talk! Wonders will never cease! And all is good until 8 days later!

Awesome story, loved it from first word til last.
Chiiyo86 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Hey, I have to admit, I had forgotten this story wasn't over. Hum, sorry?

I like the vivid description of the heat. And by "like", I mean hate, of course, because I can't stand heat (fortunately, where I live the weather is pretty cool. Normandie, not the warmest place on the planet).

Good ending! Love the last sentence that ties up the end of the fic with "Born Under a Bad Sign"! They shouldn't have gone to West Texas...
kokoda2007 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
That was a perfect ending. I especially loved the bit of humour about Dean hemming up Sam's jeans - very cute.

Now, if I'd known nagging would have helped push you through your writer's block on this story, I would've added a healthy nudge of my own :)
apieceofcake chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
Have enjoyed, thank you!
ephiny63 chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
Hey Hon

great ending to your story honey, I loved it from the start to the finish and you have outdone yourself.

Looking forward to what you decide to write next.

hugs Shelley
charis-kalos chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
Hooray! Another chapter. This is great; I could FEEL the heat and dryness of the desert. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter when RL lets you finish it.
Nana56 chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
Aw, you made me a nurse...and I apparently flirted with Dean! Woohoo! That makes me very happy. I could do that. :)

This is such a cool story and it's great to see Sammy feeling better and it's great to see them so close! Beauty. :D

Well done, my friend.
irismay42 chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
“My ass is hot,” Dean said.

Never a truer word spoken in fanfic!

This chapter actually made me thirsty. You did a great job with the desert setting, evoking a really arrid landscape, and of course I'm always a sucker for Protective!Dean!

Great stuff!
PADavis chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
Loved the chapter. And LOL about not learning your lesson about posting WIPs.

Phoebe