Reviews for Vampires Were People Too
Chiiyo86 chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
You know, one of the things I love about those Winchester brothers is their ability to keep their sense of humor even when the situation is not so good.

"My ass is hot." "Not touching that" Heh!

That was great, thank you! I look forward to the final chapter!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
I was just thinking about this fic the other day, wondering if you'd forgotten it! I'm so glad you didn't. Very satisfying, and realistic bouncing back after their ordeal. Great details; I especially like Sam's feeling "lighter." And it's good to know the kids might be saveable.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
I do love this fic, I know what you mean about uploading it before its finished, i did that and i have a fic which i havent touched in months lol

yeah im glad there was a new chapter to sink my teeth into, this is one of the more interesting and unique fics iv read

update soon!

dying to know what happens next

XsarahX
carocali chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
So glad to see you back on this story. The mythology and little geek comments (like peanut butter for gum) just make me smile. I know how much work you've put into this and I'm sad to see it come to an end, but believe me I understand that relief.

Love that Dean figured out where the kids were but was still conflicted about leaving Sam. I miss those days...

Looking forward to the big finale!

:D
Madebyme chapter 8 . 4/9/2009
Words cannot express how excited I was when I noticed the update for this story - thank you so much! It ticked all of my boxes what with the hurt, comfort, brotherly banter, great baddie and lovely detailed descriptions - I ask you, what more could a girl want?

I also really admire you for adding a ton of lore, I can only imagine how much extra time all the research takes but it really adds a little something extra to an already excellent story.

I loved reading the boys trek down the mesa and your beautiful descriptions of the desert. When Dean mopped Sam's forehead with a wet sock, I have to admit that I laughed out aloud (which caused a few dirty looks considering I'm sneakily reading this as work!)

Looking forward to the last chapter but I guess it will be bitter sweet as I'll be sad to this ride end. Take care, Madebyme.x
Phx chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Thank God for this story. I was beginning to think everyone was just writing get-Dean stories or Castiel and Dean slash. Where have all the Sammy writers' gone? And then I saw you updated. I loved the race down the mesa and how Dean begrudgingly let the priest help. So Dean. And it was so nice to see him concerned about Sam and taking care of Sam. That was just a very big aw...

Girl, that was nice little fix for this Sam addict.
Scullspeare chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Fantastic description of the desert. It's cold, grey and rainy here but I could feel the heat and see the air shimmer as I read this chapter. Awesome job.

"My ass is hot." *g* Oh Dean. *grin widens as mind wanders*

The sweat sock facial just cracked me right up! Hee.

Wonderful brother moments - loved every second of each one.

Bravo. This story is just yum.

Cheers, Sculls
Dianne chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
I'm really glad you're finishing this one! It is such a great story and it would be a great shame to leave it unfinished. Your descriptions of the mountains and hag and general scenery really puts your readers there. You're really talented. I love the good old fashioned brotherly caring in this story and it's a nice break from season four, not that I don't like season four, just miss the brotherly concern. I'm looking forward to chapter nine!
Liafrombrazil chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon! I'm truly glad you found time to write and post it. When I saw the alert last night... well, it sent me to sleep with a smile. :)

I totally enjoyed this chapter, it has everything I love: the brothers caring for each other (I miss it), humour, action and inspired dialogues.

Dean pushing sweaty bangs off Sam's forehead with his free hand, giving him water, *sighs*, very well done.

'El Padre Rodriguez está muy bien caracterizado, un hombre honesto y decidido'. The right man in the right place.

I really love this story. It's great that you did such a proper research for it. I'm totally looking forward chapter nine.

Thank you!
Onari chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
This was a really good chapter. I loved all the getting off the desert bit. Can't wait to read more!

L xx
Muffy Morrigan chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
I love this story *sighs happily* It has everything a girl could want, a lovely desert, the perfect description of the setting, hurt Winchesters, worried Dean, hurt but fighting Sam. *huge huge huge happy sigh* I can't wait to get the rest! But this is awesomeness, pure awesomeness.

Five Impalas, nicely cool inside with coke slurpees, a new classic rockset and happy Winchester heading your way.
Shivased chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Yay, a new chapter!

I've been keeping up with this story since I first started reading fanfic, and I loved it! I've kept it bookmarked and check regularly for updates, and I'm so glad to see one! Great job, it's an awesome story.
youthere chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Oh, yay! A new chapter! That's one of those emails you just love getting! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Awesome update, so glad you found time to write this chapter! Good old Father Rodriguez, without him the boys probably wouldn't have made it down from the mesa and would have died from heat stroke and dehydration. As it was, it might have been a different story for Sam had they not had a saline drip in the Impala! And thank goodness the SUV had air con!

Not surprised Sam encouraged Dean to go with Sheriff Brady to find the missing kids. Hopefully they will all be alive as if not it will hit the boys badly, but Dean linking the dots on the map has most definitely found where they will be.

Great writing as always.
leavingslowly chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
Yay - awesome chapter! Poking totally pays off. Is Sam cured of his curse AND his cold now?
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »