Reviews for Enchanting Skies: A Series of Fairy Tales SH Style
Dalek Prime chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
I loved this story, truly epic and I loved the men in tights references!
Saffronica612 chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
amazing story. really depressing, but i loved it. so beautifully written.
Tawnyfur chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
(blushes like crazy)

Oh, thank you for the shout out! I was impressed by how original you Cinderella-Storm Hawks cross-over was! Awesome job!

"Dating" fad. xD Good one! I loved Stork the carriage driver. BTW, it's "coach", not "couch".

Crystal is the new glass! LOL. Go Fairly Odd Parents and Get Smart!
Saffronica612 chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
awesome! really funny! stork/piper is cute, but i liked what you did with repton/starling better. that was absolutely amazing!

i loved the way Lina Inverse made an appearance. really cool!
Saffronica612 chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
oh my gosh! that was one of the funniest and best things i've read! it fit perfectly! amazing!
MissJuly005 chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Aw,, this chapter is my fave!
Terranova210486 chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Thank you for putting this chapter up! I love the Fairy Odd-Parents and Get Smart refrences.
Wellington99 chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
O.o

Not bad
Dalek Prime chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
these stories are both funny and amazing, hey are you going to do a robin hood one and a peter pan one? if not then heres a good casting call if you're interested.

for robin hood finn could play the lead role and junko could little john, and stork can be the friar.i think dark ace could play the greedy prince and snipe could play the sheriff, as for maid marine dove could be that role.

as for peter pan, i was thinking you could gender bend the roles to make it interesting. suzy-lu can be peter while billy-rex can be wendy. the lost boys can be the lost girls (piper,perry,dove,lynn) the the murk raiders can be the pirates .i don't who to cast as tinker bell,sorry.

well I've said enough. bye for now!

on a side note: i bet repton dressed starling up in a frech maid outfit lol!
blacksand1 chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Aw, Hamish is too cute when he's being the clueless guy he is XDD The Colonel wanting to cry at the end made me fall off my bed laughing XDD I loved it, can't wait for more~ _
blacksand1 chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Ohmigawd, this was brilliant XDD Especially the ending and the producers finding it X3 PLEASE write more, I beg of you.
Kitten2007 chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
awesome job on this

can't wait to see more, good luck :)
Tawnyfur chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
ROFLMAO! That was HILARIOUS! Why do you hate it? I loved Beauty and the Raptor! I think the pace is just fine. Everyone was totally in-character, but my favourite was Leugy. Totally did NOT see that ending coming. Awesome references all throughout it. Everyone was so cute as a kitty. I want a Finn kitten now. Stupendous job!

One thing I would like to point out, though, is that you should change the rating to T for the swearing in this fairy tale. Personally, I am fine with it, but others may not be.
Tawnyfur chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
ROFL! Ha, these are hilarious! Not sure which one I like better. Maybe The Three Little Raptors. You did well when writing the raptors' lisps.

Hey, would you think that I was stealing your idea if I wrote a Cinderella parody? I've got a lot of it done and don't want it to go to waste, and I don't want a lawsuit. Don't worry, nothing to do with Repton/Starling, so I'm not snatching away your couple.
Dalek Prime chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
why not make a beauty and the beast parody with repton and starling in it for next chapter?