Reviews for The Toughest Hunt To Crack
CHAILYN chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
oh boy, once again im not sure i know where to begin. david hasselhoff trying to run you over? wow, you know, i always knew he was trouble. the winchesters on baywatch, still trying to wrap my mind around that idea, but i think that dean would thank you very much for putting him there lol.

on to the story! hyserical. completely hun, and oh my god, what kind of sadistic person does that to the impala, mr bean must DIE! and of course for hurting the boys. i think im afraid of my teddy bear now.

you're brillant hun, where is kripke, he should be hiring you-this would make an amazingly carzy eppie-it should have been part of mystery spot. i can picture it now-one of dean's deaths-no not the teddy bear hehehe.

"Ya see, you stupid teddy!...Dean is gonna' blame me...yeah, your not gonna' be around when i'm in 6 pieces and fed to pigs are ya! I'll de-string you with a blunt needle you little fucker, if you make one hair of a scratch on that car i'll bury you with a kitten and five angry lions"

i was a bit stunned for a moment by the cow, had to wrap my mind around the cow...now i wanna rocket launch a cow, i think it would make a great after school activity lol.

anywho, am i babbling or waht? this was awesome, can't wait for more when you've got the time.

i agree, revision is everything. unless you're too lazy like me to go back and reedit what you've said.

lol
Evildarkwolf chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
Wonderful I loved it! it’s funny! And beanie. Wow I really hope you update soon cause this is getting awesome!
megan chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Hahahahaha,...love the summary, and the story can't wait 4 the next chapter,lol,
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
oh my gosh oh my gosh i just don;t knoiw where to start. its like overdosing on candy crack and-oh my gosh! lodon and ::gulp:: dean is driving. that must be even scarier than dean driving in new york lol.

"You maniacal garden whore, get off the road you witch"

I love love love loeve loved it! He ran over the labour party lol and pissed off the police! now there is the dean i know and love! plus driving on the wrong side of the road! atta boy dean lol.

you are super brillant hun!

it it it ITS A FREAKING TEDDY BEAR! a teddy bear-my bean's tddy bear took out sam and dean lol.

"Sam...that's teddy..."

Sam's neck swung back to look at his brother so fast he was sure it would break.

"You know him!" It just kind of blurted out.

"NO!...everyone know's Mr. Bean...I didn't know his teddy could drive" Dean seemed the ponder it thoughtfully as the mini continued now in circles and its human occupant screaming in his annoying throaty jibberish and being thrown around in the back.

"Dean!...teddy's cannot drive, do you see a camera crew?...no, it's rigged Dean. It's gotta' be. Toys cannot come to life"

Even as he Sam said those words they could feel the world freeze, the internal voice gasping like he'd just said 'I don't believe in Fairies' in front of tinkerbell and Peter Pan.

They'd just fucked with fate, and as the mini engine suddenly stopped its grumble and stopped and the screams ending with a thud in the back, the drivers door opened and the brothers stared.

damn they really need to stop fucking with fate...the teddy bear could be like sweeny todd lol. or jack the ripper.

poor dean...what a ;ast thing to see before ya pass out...a mole? hehehe

can't wait to read mo0re hun!

you totally rocked this one!
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Mr Bean? Like Mr Bean in the movies and in the shows? I love that teddy! ooh updates son plez it an amazing idea!

i Love IT C:
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This is different to say the least. Looking forward to more.