Reviews for Lunière
Yuri-hime chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
Poor poor Alice.
Yuri-hime chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
This whole entire chapter was just ridiculously fun. I had a grin on my face the entire read through :D
Yuri-hime chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
LOL XDD
Yuri-hime chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
*is as floored by your amazing writing skill now, as I was when I first started reading your works over a year ago* 8D
I also laughed out loud at the bit about Esme somehow managing to clean even the dust motes from the sunbeams. Brilliant mental visual for a scene XDD
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Thoroughly intrigued by this story, and the point of view that we usually never get to see/read. And agreed, Alice is love :3
thepinktabby chapter 20 . 6/22/2014
Ooh, i wish this was completed. It is so interesting seeing Twilight through Alice's eyes. Thanks for the alternative pov. It was great.
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
I so Love this story so much can't wait till the next installement.
Josephine Baker chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Its fun to read the back story surrounding the events we had only seen from Bella's perspective (in the original). Thank you. And thank you for giving Alice respect for earth's creatures and their right to life. It has always bothered me, especially in fanfiction, how little respect the Cullens had for the animals that give their lives so they don't have to murder humans. I don't agree with SM's use of 'vegetarian'.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
WAIT...WHY DID THE MAGIC STOP?
PLEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE !
I LOVED THE FANFIC
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
please writ more chapyet they are so excellent
MouseKitty chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
I've really enjoyed being in Alice's head. I wish there were more chapters.
Ibly chapter 20 . 8/25/2010
I have been searching for a good view of Alice's POV for awhile and this is the best that i have found. I am very disappointed that it seems to have been abruptly stopped. I would like to see how this story plays out from Alice's POV. Anywho if not please know that it was very entertaining. Thanks
Liz chapter 20 . 7/22/2010
I love this story - Alice is my favorite too, and it's fantastic to see something so long and well-written about her. Are you going to continue it? I really hope you do, I'd love to see more soon!
HeatherT chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
I see you haven't updated this in a LONG time. I really hope you haven't given up on it. Its one of the most unique stories I've ever come across. Most of them are all similar but you have taken an incredible twist by telling the story from Alice's POV. I really like it and would LOVE for you to finish it!
HeatherT chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
Awwww! Thats so damn cute! Gotta love Jasper and Alice. You make them so damn cute together! They almost rival Bella and Edward with their sweetness. This story is so good so far.