Reviews for Lunière
Rebecca chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
hi! you are fantastic! but i can't wait for the next post-so when, please! Yes, Alice rocks! Not as "whiney" as Bella, or as perfect as Edward! I enjoy twilight series as a good cheesy escape and you have somehow transformed it into a good escape-period. Please keep it up! We all need to escape into some well-written fantasy. Hope you just see this as an important learning experience and foray into your own material-you have the talent.

I am a writer, and laud your gumption to take things in your own direction-imagination is everything!

by the way, this is my first fanfic experience (someone online recommended it) and I am impressed by your professionalism and enthusiam.

Anyway, keep it up! We all need an escape into a well-crafted world.

Thanks

Rebecca

PS I realize this is also a forum for serious critique, and I just suggest you check tense to maintain continuity:).
CarLuvEd chapter 18 . 2/12/2009
Wow I definately like how the other perspective plays! Knowing that about them is awesome,. Can't wait to hear more.
lettiemae chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love to see this side of Alice and her relationship with Edward. It is a wonderful perspective that just takes Twilght to the next level. Looking forward to your next post.
readingmama chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Yeah, I love Alice. I can't wait to see what you do with her next!
kallisti23 chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
Fantastic! Reading this from Alice's point of view adds so much depth to the story. Really wonderful job!
AriannaLestrange chapter 18 . 2/6/2009
AH! I feel like a shmuck. I didn't review your new chapter when I first read it, so I'll do that now!

Another wonderful, fantastical, amazing, fabulous, imaginitive, Alice-y and just plain great chapter. That makes 18 of them! Keep it up! I think I'm right to say that I'm not the only one who would slowly crumble into a trillion pieces if you didn't update. Just to let you know, you'll have blood on your hands!

Cheers and dancing cheesecake!

Arianna
MeiraVoirdire chapter 18 . 2/4/2009
Very enjoyable so far! Edward's dialogue seemed a little stilted to me at first, but it's getting better,
deleted44444444444444 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
love story's from Alice's point of veiw

x
Mirane chapter 18 . 2/2/2009
Wow, that was amazing. I couldn't stop reading at all. I should give you a thousand reviews. You deserve them. Sadly I'm not that creative to come up with so many praises, so it's just this one review.

You write so vividly that it's almost like watching a movie, only better.
shlebs chapter 13 . 2/1/2009
Great chapter. I love the snow war and seeing them all so lighthearted. It was fun to read :)
SarahRoseDL chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
this is adorable. your writing is amazing :]
surfergurl8664 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
wow.

i love your story!

i cant wait to see the rest.
isabelle chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
Hi just wondering if the story is completed or are you going to add on, its absolutely fantastic by the way. im in love with how you portay alices gift - its so detailed and imaginative. i would dearly love for you to continue writing this, but i suppose its all up to you. looking forward for another chapter. isabelle
TheFuent chapter 18 . 1/23/2009
You write Alice with such gusto! I love it! You really add depth to Myer's best character in this work! Well done! Can't wait for the next post!
PiercingGoldenEyes chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
I love your story and do not stop posting! I might die if you do!
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »