Reviews for Lunière
captainme chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
I loved that paragraph with the butterfly analogy.. beautiful!
captainme chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
pure awesomeness...

i love your 'alice voice'... it's how i would imagine it to be. :o)
aim2misbehave chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
I'm really enjoying this fic. Your Alice has such depth, which is a refreshing change. So often in fic her character gets turned into a caricature. I look forward to reading more.
Dansmabulle chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
I love your story! Alice is one of my favorite character and I really appreciate the way you are depicting her! Can't wait for the next chapter ;)
snarfcuddlebugs chapter 18 . 1/2/2009
That was really good. I can't wait for the next chapter!
love bite chapter 18 . 1/1/2009
WOW, WOW, WOW. I am loving how you are developing Alice's character. I really hate the over-simplification of here character as a hyper shopaholic. Can't wait for the next bit!
Cariganna chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
Woot! Wow, Alice really is a force of nature. She totally OWNED 3 freakin pissed off vampires by her own pixie self. As always, well done. Insightful. Beautifully portrayed. You must get tired of the praise... but you deserve it D
persephonesfolly chapter 18 . 1/1/2009
Underwater vegetarian vampires? Interesting notion. Go Emmett! I like how he's undaunted by Alice's visions. It may seem stupid of him to try, but there's something admirable about his determination.

Alice's instant contrition over her realization that she was ignoring Emmett made me want to hug her. She's such a nice vampire. Her caring nature came through in that when reminded of her thoughtlessness she's sorry instead of belligerent or defensive.

Emmett made some good points, forcing Alice to see what it's like for those who don't have her gift, or as Jasper put it, "Only to you is the not-knowing worse, Lis. The rest of us exist in the not-knowing every day and we survive"

"Fear is a great motivator, but love works better." Who knew Emmett could be so wise?

"We sat for hours, although it seemed like only moment, in a comfortable comforting silence. The darkness came and tucked itself around our forest hide-a-way, the moon and stars hidden by the practically perpetual cloud-cover." Lovely description! It made the coming of night seem almost cosy. Good word picture.

Jasper's childhood memory was a nice touch. It was a good analogy for the friction between Rosalie and Edward, and reminds readers of Alice's memory loss and how difficult it is for her to cope with it.

Thanks for posting despite your loss. My deepest condolences over Lola.
Cariganna chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
I love Jasper and Alice's dialogue. So freeaking cute and TOTALLY what they would be saying. Perfection, as per usual.
Cariganna chapter 10 . 1/1/2009
aww... And now Edward goes where Alice can't follow. I love how flawlessly you capture the dynamics of the group, from Rose's stand-offishness to Edward's loneliness, even in the crowd. Well done. Incredibly well done!
BloodOfAReptile chapter 18 . 1/1/2009
Alice is one of my favorite characters and I am loving seeing all of this from her point of view. You've done the interactions between the Cullens so well. In the books, we only see the perfect outside - the glimpse inside is fascinating.

This is well-written and well-characterized and I've really enjoyed reading what you have done so far.
Cariganna chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
wow. this angle is so unique and so interesting. Poor alice to be so burdened by her "gift". she's carrying the weight of the future... lucky Jasper's there to massage her shoulders!
Tina chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
very very very very well written :)
garnettotopaz chapter 18 . 12/31/2008
This story is absolutely excellent. I'm really sorry that your holidays have pretty much sucked so far...it"s rather dissappointing when that happens. I'm hoping that at some point i'll get a better description of Alice's black outs instead of a vague sense of something that seems really bad. Keep writing though, because i want to know what happens in the more elusive part of Twilight. :)
bkwrmgrl87 chapter 18 . 12/31/2008
I love this story when I first found it at ramblingsandthoughts and now I can read it here where I have an account and know when you update! I loved this chapter (like usual) and I really enjoyed getting into Jasper's past!M, I can't wait to see the next chapter of Luniere!

bkwrmgrl87