Reviews for Lunière
LindyP chapter 18 . 12/30/2008
I have been waiting for your next chapter! I LOVED it! I really love this story! I hope to read your next chapter soon & Alice's take on edward's reaction to Bella's sleep-talking!

LindyP :)
fanwriter95 chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Wow, I think Alice's perspective might be better than Edward's, definitly better than bella's!
Mandy chapter 18 . 12/30/2008
Brilliant!
mallory chapter 18 . 12/30/2008
i like the story. it is sweet. i think it is funny too. poor alice and jasper can never finish something they have started. i like how it is from alice's point of view. my favorite part is when the bed breaks and the snowball war comes in.

PS. i love this story and wish for you to go on with it.
Lolawid chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
Wow! What an amazing chapter! Thank you so much!

So sorry to hear about your loss! Hugs! Lori
Ava Sinclair chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
I told you earlier but so far, definitely my favorite chapter. There are so many great moments. First I love the way Edward's growing obsession with Bella mirrors Alice's own. So, so much happened behind the scenes and you're bringing it to life. It makes the events of Twilight seem so much more understandable to me now, because I see the driving force behind them. And Emmett...oh how I love Emmett. I was so, so happy to experience some Alice/Emmett bonding and you don't make things perfect between them. The balance of us against them versus it's all us is perfect. Plus the bit with the orca...ahahaha Alice and Edward are such a great duo.

And then Alice's visions...it really brought it home to what a dark place her head can be. Her vision and loss of control was gripping. So glad Jasper was there with her. You make me love him, and them as a couple.

Her acknowledgement of her own selfishness as well (although I don't see her nearly as harshly as she sees herself) was also a great and touching moment.

Was all brilliant and I can't wait for more. Nagging will commence...NOW.

Favorite Lines:

If I was evasive with Jasper as to Edward’s whereabouts this evening, he would sense the guilt, become suspicious, and mope in his study with Huis Clos for company. If I decided to be upfront, we would skip the first two reactions and go straight to the sulk and Sartre. I gritted my teeth and had a sudden urge to run something down.

“You know where I’m going, Alice.”

The whole hunting in the water bit.

"Quid pro quo, Alice.” (Did I mention I LOVE Emmett?)

It was so dark, close, suffocating although I knew technically impossible. I could smell fear and filth and there were hands clutching: my arms, my head. Pain knifing, red to black to gray then fog. Cool and hard on my back the ground, the forest. Home. Safe. Him. Jasper’s frightened voice calling my name and stroking my hair. (Gripping)

I could go on and on...but what it comes down to is I can't wait for more!
tnuccio chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
Lovely job Amy! I like what you did with the extra stuff! It's almost like you don't even need me!
KarenSoul chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
Fantastic. You're very creative with Jasper's past.
igo3cho chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
Oh, I loved that chapter! I'm so sorry you had a bad week! I know what it's like to have a pet die... I was devastated for weeks. I'm praying for you!

Thank you for the chapter! I love it!
A Nonny Mouse 23 chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
WOW. that one word pretty much sums up everything about this story. you are brilliant (so brilliant in fact, that I happen to be believe you are either Alice herself, or the great Stephenie Meyer) but seriously, this chapter was amazing [like all the others] and I really enjoyed the added Emmett. He is one of the most over-looked characters and his talk with Alice was really nice. ]

and I'm so sorry about your dog. :'( I know how much it hurts to lose an animal close to you.

Please update soon? I would worship you forever? Please? ]
feminin chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
This is by far one of the best stories I have read yet. I can't wait to read more!
emchelle chapter 18 . 12/28/2008
"go straight to the sulk and Sartre"

lol - great line! Yet another wonderful chapter, lots of good development. And I agree with monksmama that it's a relief to have a story that really fleshes out the relationships between each of the Cullens, especially Emmett, who seems to be terminally neglected; I love that he and Alice get to share a moment in this chapter.

So, so sorry to hear about your dog. *HUGS* I hope the new year is better to you.
smellyia chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
You are a true logophile. All these big words. And really, your imagery is right up there with IGA. But really this "be still my unbeating heart" about ate me alive when I snorted awed laughed and smiled at the same time. Matt does not thank you for that rude wakeup.
smellyia chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
Ok the Rosalie come-to-Jesus talk Alice rocked was just made of win. But really what I noticed the most was the way you are intermingling Alice's visions with her internal dialog. I see her in a way I never have before.
smellyia chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
So I just had minisinoo moment with the Gauthier reference. Dude you really do have chaotic brilliant mind!
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »