Reviews for Lunière
monksmama chapter 12 . 12/13/2008
I love your detailed interaction between the cullen siblings. It's so refresing to see that perspective and not just edward, bella, edward, bella. :)
monksmama chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
The maintenece closet exchange has to be one of my favorites in all of FF.

Perfect.
monksmama chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
"not-for-dining-room"

love it!
monksmama chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
I love how well you capture the love between Jasper and Alice.

'Sigh' to be Alice...
monksmama chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I originally found your ff through another site. It was the first I'd ever read and therefore didn't appreciate it properly. I can't wait to read it again.

I swear, you must BE Alice. :)Not only the depth of your characterization but the way you really hold on to SM's cannon absolutely blows me away. I could easily believe you are SM herself.

Please, please, please continue this story. It is fantastic and you are truly talented.

I can't wait to explore it again with more 'experienced' eyes!

(and I'm sure I'll have more reviews for you along the way)
amazing07 chapter 17 . 12/4/2008
I really freaking adore this story. It's so awesome. I can't wait until you update.
LindyP chapter 17 . 12/3/2008
This is REALLY great! i am enjoying reading your take on Alice's POV. I hope you are going to post again soon!
persephonesfolly chapter 17 . 12/1/2008
There were so many things I loved about this story that it's hard to know where to begin!

First of all, I liked that you had Alice watch over Bella while Edward was gone. It made her more a part of the events in Twilight.

Secondly, the pet names Alice and Jasper had for each other.

Then there was the overall relationship between Jasper and Alice. It was tender, teasing, affectionate, and joking in ways that had me snorting with laughter - especially Jasper's comment about Emmett not kissing like Alice does.

Alice and Edwards relationship of sibling camaraderie was particularly well done. I hadn't considered before how their particular gifts would draw them together.

Completely entertaining was the constant one-upsmanship and pranking by the Cullen brood. It makes for a great explanation of how they pass the time and eleviate the boredom of a sleepless and near-immortal existence.

Your excellent prose style is next on my list of favorite things. With lines like: 'Her hair moved and shifted subtly like coffee spilt on a white tablecloth.' how can I not be impressed?

Most of all, I adored the in-character portrayals of the Twilight crew. Even in times of raw emotional confrontation like when Edward faced his family after using his vampiric powers in public, each character reacted in keeping with their own unique personality types.

There's a lot to love in your story, and I can't think of one bit of constructive criticism to offer, because it's all so darned good. This one is going on alert.
emchelle chapter 17 . 11/30/2008
Thanks for pointing me over here. As usual, this latest chapter was sweet and funny and wonderful. Can't wait for more :-)
rzokian chapter 16 . 11/30/2008
it wouldn't let me send you a message since i just signed up on the site today. :-p thanks for the advice about who to read over here. i've only looked at one or two other sites besides Twilighted, and Twilighted, overall, seems to have the best stuff. are they more regulated or what? anyway, thanks for writing. i'll look at some of what you suggested.
rzokian chapter 17 . 11/30/2008
i've not really looked around this fanfiction site, but i'm glad you pointed me this way, if for no other reason than to get to read more of your story. the only one i love more than alice is edward, and all that i love better than edward is edward and alice interacting. love it! can't wait for more.
rzokian chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
i can't remember if i told you this on the other site or not, but i love the line where she says that she and jasper are two halves but she and edward are the same half. that really is a great way to put it.
smellyia chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
In this chap...I got such a sense of Alice. excitement over seeing edward coming home, flying to the car, her relationship with him...all of it spelled out how i imagined.

Dude. Canon never read so well.
smellyia chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Ok so far...Alice is what I ALWAYS WANTED HER TO BE.

SM could take notes from you. If only she did...

Ok. I'm moving on in this and will give better fangirl reviews as I progress...
AriannaLestrange chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
That was a great ending to chapter 17! I am so excited to read your fanfic.

I read some chapters of this a while ago but then I couldn't remember the name of the story to find it again. I was so frustrated! But then I found it! I love that it is from Alice's point of view. She is so original, and it makes your story that much more interesting. Hurray for AliceXJasper! This is great.

Keep up the fabulous writing, and update, update, update!

Oh, and by the way, I'm sending you an invisible cookie.

*sends*