Reviews for Lunière
Team Space Heater chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
Ha, Edward broke a rock.

Is the fight next?
PiercingGoldenEyes chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait until you update next!
edwardforever1901 chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
AH more! now that breaking dawn is done i need something twilight related to read and this is perfect. please right more as soon as you can.
Shadows.Dance chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
This is definitely one of the best Twilight from Alice's P.O.V. I've ever read. I don't really get the C.J. Rae thing though, isn't it missing to initials, or is the e supposed to stand for three different names?
remember life chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
i want the next chappter soon!

i love ur story:)
do-i-dazzle-yuh chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
COuld you update sooner!

PLEASE!

i love this story!
2boys chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
I'm loving Alice more and more!
Twilighter4ever chapter 15 . 8/9/2008
Yeah! finally Alice sees what I've waiting for! please update soon!
The Diamond in the Rocks chapter 15 . 8/9/2008
I have been reading your fic since the start, and I have to say, I love it. It's so well written, and the decription is amazing. I love Alice, and you portray her character very well. Update ASAP, every time I check my email I hurry to see if you've added another chapter to this wonderful tale.
CellarDoor717 chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
This is a fun chapter, all the strategy, we really get to know the family even more, and Alice's character feels more free-spirited. I like it a lot.
CellarDoor717 chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
Wow. this may be my favorite chapter. Maybe it's because when Jasper says "so much sadness for someone with such beautiful things" I just LOVE that line! so full of feeling, yet kind of funny, really caring, and also sexy. the ending to this story was so good!
CellarDoor717 chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
O, he so loves her. Of course we know that, and so does Alice, but still.

In this chapter the French was much easier to get, hahaha. I'm Texan so I'm Spanish fluent. But French, not so much. in this chapter you gave nice commentary on what was being said, great job!
CellarDoor717 chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
ooh, when she said "especially when we're packing our stuff" that must've hurt big time.

The only suggestion I have is that Alice's character is a little less bubbly than normal and a little more serious and "matter of fact" I guess I would say. Compared to Rosalie I've always thought she was the happier one, but maybe Bella brings that out in her and this is a side of Alice we don't see as often.
orangemice311 chapter 15 . 8/9/2008
I loved this chapter! :)
PurdueLiz chapter 15 . 8/9/2008
Oh my goodness, another simply amazing chapter.
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »