Reviews for Lunière
Ava Sinclair chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Um...regarding the comment...WHAT? To each their own and all, but flame one of my favorite stories and I gotta respond. First of all, this is hardly the first interpretation of Midnight Sun I've seen and it's FANFICTION - it's kinda the point to be originally inspired by the author's work. If that's copying, then this site might as well close up shop, because we're all guilty. Second, I think the point that has been missed is that while Alice is hardly the only version of Midnight Sun out there, it is the only one I've seen from Alice's POV and it is GRAND. There is so much in this story that is original and unique - it really stands on its own as an extremely well done, beautifully written interpretation of Twilight/Midnight Sun. I generally don't come and re-read a story I've already read, but this one has really captured me.

If someone would actually rather leave an insulting review then enjoy a fantastic story that I doubt you've even read in its entirety, that's on you and I'm sorry you feel that way, because you're the one missing out.

OK, now that's over with...where's chapter 14? Between the forum boards closing and the lack of updates on my favorite stories (although I know it's only been a couple of days) I'm dying here! :D
GlassyEyes chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I LOVE IT PLEAASSE finish Alice is my favorite character and i just love your story
do-i-dazzle-yuh chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
FINISH THE STORY PLEAS !
Love.smiles chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
okay i'm sorry

i shouldn't have said u couldn't write.

but u really shouldn't steel peoples work

i'm sure u could have made a great story without copying some of her ideas.

keep tryng

on your own mabey next time

x
Love.smiles chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
wow that must have taken you ages

it's amazing

to bad u just coppied it from midnight sun and all.

tiss tiss.

COPYRIGHT bahaha.

u shouldn't take credit for her work

but then again i can understand why u did it

coz u can't write.

shame on you.
garnettotopaz chapter 13 . 7/15/2008
Awesome update! I can't wait for more!
mandyk24 chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
THat was totally a blast! thankyou! great way to end my day:D I had so much fun reading this chapter:D...great work!
Lolawid chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
Love it, Love it, Love it! Love the throwing trees too! What a great chapter! Lori
Ava Sinclair chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
I love the attention to detail you pay...it makes everything so realistic! I never would have thought that vampire's cold hands would make it hard to throw snowballs - I just admire how your mind works! Love all the Edward/Alice interactions...and especially Alice/Jasper! "Thank goodness for expensive underwear, and single-minded men." LOL!

Can't wait for more...bring on chapter 14!
kaits chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
keep on writing! I love it!
tnuccio chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
:-) great job! I loved the "ow Jasper, no throwing trees" I could so see that happening!

Can't wait for school!
friscofilly chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
i like alice's POV! YAY! MORE!
Team Space Heater chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
No throwing trees...

Funny!

LOVED it!
PurdueLiz chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
OH my gosh, this was perfection. The snow fight was amazing and hilarious! Can't wait to see what comes next!
KarenSoul chapter 12 . 7/11/2008
I love this story. I also love Alice, she's one of my favorite characters. You create great chemistry with her and Jasper. Fantastic, keep up the good work.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »