Reviews for Lunière
Ava Sinclair chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
So totally addicted...it is so much fun having Twilight from Alice's POV! She is such a great character and you have really climbed in her head and brought her out. And her observations about Edward's feelings for Bella were so spot on! Can't wait for more!

My favorite passage: Edward’s behavior for the past week finally made sense. He couldn’t help but talk to her, despite his promise. The desire he had to thwart the unintentional fate his attentions had caused her. Images of her lifeless body had sent him into a tension-filled brood, although he had seen death before. He’d risked exposure to save her from a gruesome and painful death. It was love, but did he know it?
Kellbella chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
Oh, I loved this chapter. It was so well written. Alice is my favorite character and I love to see things from her perspective. I laughed so hard at the end when Alice was with Mrs. Cope. I also can't wait to see Alice and Esme's talk. She is very intuitive when it comes to Edward and his feelings. Great job. :)
PurdueLiz chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
WOW. Love what you've done here. So well written. I just love getting things from Alice. And now she's seen the changed Bella. Can't wait for more!
mandyk24 chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
OOPS YOU DID IT AGAIN.. I THINK IM IN LOVE...HAHHA o sorry for the caps lock..haha just had a sec and ii wanted to say i loved the story! great work again!
doreansmomma chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
Excellent chapter! I just love your Alice's POV in this scene. She is such a sweetie!

Fav Lines: He didn’t know what love was. He only knew what love looked like from the outside. His mind worked only to analyze and rationalize. Love was neither of those things. My poor confounded brother.
Cinnamon-Curls chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Wow!

This is one of the best pieces of Fanfiction I've ever read! Stephenie Meyer could'nt write it better herself, seriously! I'm not joking! It's BRILLANT! I'm now an obsessive fan!

Well done!
Ava Sinclair chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Um...regarding the comment...WHAT? To each their own and all, but flame one of my favorite stories and I gotta respond. First of all, this is hardly the first interpretation of Midnight Sun I've seen and it's FANFICTION - it's kinda the point to be originally inspired by the author's work. If that's copying, then this site might as well close up shop, because we're all guilty. Second, I think the point that has been missed is that while Alice is hardly the only version of Midnight Sun out there, it is the only one I've seen from Alice's POV and it is GRAND. There is so much in this story that is original and unique - it really stands on its own as an extremely well done, beautifully written interpretation of Twilight/Midnight Sun. I generally don't come and re-read a story I've already read, but this one has really captured me.

If someone would actually rather leave an insulting review then enjoy a fantastic story that I doubt you've even read in its entirety, that's on you and I'm sorry you feel that way, because you're the one missing out.

OK, now that's over with...where's chapter 14? Between the forum boards closing and the lack of updates on my favorite stories (although I know it's only been a couple of days) I'm dying here! :D
GlassyEyes chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I LOVE IT PLEAASSE finish Alice is my favorite character and i just love your story
do-i-dazzle-yuh chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
FINISH THE STORY PLEAS !
Love.smiles chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
okay i'm sorry

i shouldn't have said u couldn't write.

but u really shouldn't steel peoples work

i'm sure u could have made a great story without copying some of her ideas.

keep tryng

on your own mabey next time

x
Love.smiles chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
wow that must have taken you ages

it's amazing

to bad u just coppied it from midnight sun and all.

tiss tiss.

COPYRIGHT bahaha.

u shouldn't take credit for her work

but then again i can understand why u did it

coz u can't write.

shame on you.
garnettotopaz chapter 13 . 7/15/2008
Awesome update! I can't wait for more!
mandyk24 chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
THat was totally a blast! thankyou! great way to end my day:D I had so much fun reading this chapter:D...great work!
Lolawid chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
Love it, Love it, Love it! Love the throwing trees too! What a great chapter! Lori
Ava Sinclair chapter 13 . 7/14/2008
I love the attention to detail you pay...it makes everything so realistic! I never would have thought that vampire's cold hands would make it hard to throw snowballs - I just admire how your mind works! Love all the Edward/Alice interactions...and especially Alice/Jasper! "Thank goodness for expensive underwear, and single-minded men." LOL!

Can't wait for more...bring on chapter 14!
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »