Reviews for Lunière
Kellbella chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
Whoa, that was great! I loved the snowball fight! Alice is so stealthy! No wonder everyone does not bet against her!

I can't wait for the Cullen Snowball fight to see if Emmett gets his revenge!
tnuccio chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
I like the changes!
Team Space Heater chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
HAHAHAHAHA

That was classic.
2nd Star tothe Right chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
great chapters! you're really good at this- it's the same storyline, but completly different- excellantness!
turban chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
lol, nice chapter :)
garnettotopaz chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
YAY! thanks for updating so quickly :) you're like the first author that i've reviewed that's actually updated in a timely manner. great addition, by the way! keep writing! you get to continue to live another day without getting attacked by my edward stealing ninjas. :)
doreansmomma chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
Poor Jasper and Alice can't "get any" without being interupted constantly!

Fav Lines: He groaned softly, and crushed me to him, spinning so that he was now sitting on the desk and I straddling his lap. Our hands were entwined in each other’s hair, our kisses flammable, I was surprised the desk had not yet combusted.
exiled.contessa chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
"There was nothing more dangerous than an existential vampire." - Alice

Wow! That's deep. I love it!
Kellbella chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
That was so great! Too bad Alice and Jasper were intrrupted again!

I can't wait to see what happens next when they go to lunch.
remember life chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
go go go write write write!
Lesliemac531 chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Wow! I just came upon your story and I am loving it!
2nd Star tothe Right chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
this is excellant- you definatly pegged alice (and so many people get her all wrong!) great job!
garnettotopaz chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
i love this story! there aren't a lot of stories that portray this part of the story from alice's pov, making this one all the better. you need to update this story soon or i may have to go into hysterics because i am so distraught about not knowing what happens next. j/k, but seriously...update soon!
Julsgracie chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
Hahahaha! That was excellent. I like the Jasper and Alice passion for change-they're so cute together. The whole thing you have going on with Emmett is very creative and very Cullen-like, I must say. Great job!
Team Space Heater chapter 8 . 5/31/2008