Reviews for Lunière
doreansmomma chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
Poor Jasper and Alice can't "get any" without being interupted constantly!

Fav Lines: He groaned softly, and crushed me to him, spinning so that he was now sitting on the desk and I straddling his lap. Our hands were entwined in each other’s hair, our kisses flammable, I was surprised the desk had not yet combusted.
exiled.contessa chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
"There was nothing more dangerous than an existential vampire." - Alice

Wow! That's deep. I love it!
Kellbella chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
That was so great! Too bad Alice and Jasper were intrrupted again!

I can't wait to see what happens next when they go to lunch.
remember life chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
go go go write write write!
Lesliemac531 chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Wow! I just came upon your story and I am loving it!
2nd Star tothe Right chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
this is excellant- you definatly pegged alice (and so many people get her all wrong!) great job!
garnettotopaz chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
i love this story! there aren't a lot of stories that portray this part of the story from alice's pov, making this one all the better. you need to update this story soon or i may have to go into hysterics because i am so distraught about not knowing what happens next. j/k, but seriously...update soon!
Julsgracie chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
Hahahaha! That was excellent. I like the Jasper and Alice passion for change-they're so cute together. The whole thing you have going on with Emmett is very creative and very Cullen-like, I must say. Great job!
Team Space Heater chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

stupid Emmett.
PiercingGoldenEyes chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Hey, I don't take French, so I was wondering what "Si je dors, qui me donnera la lune?" means. I tried looking it up on a translator, but it doesn't make any sense.
turban chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
lmfao. i love it.
Aldara Gaea chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
Heh. Heh heh heh heh. That. Was. So. Evil.

GO EMMETT!

Well, no actually, go Alice. Anywho, props on that chapter - it was really good. A bit short ;) but we'll get over it if there's another one coming really soon... :DD
Lolawid chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
Hilarious! And what made it funnier, is that at the bottom of the page was an ad for a new bed! Great chapter! Lori
Kellbella chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I love it. Can't wait for more. Just reviewed at Twilightmoms and had to here. This is great.
Ava Sinclair chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
I adored this chapter...so much fun! You have really brought characters that we don't see enough of to screaming life...excellent read! Keep up the good work!

Ava