Reviews for Lunière
tnuccio chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
I just love Jasper and all his "darlin"ness! Is this my surprise...I didn't really like it! You can just hear that southern drawl...very well done! Loved it!
doreansmomma chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
Oh Emmett is so busted! LOL! And it was just getting good with Alice & Jasper!

Fav Line: Oh that southern drawl, be still my unbeating heart.
turban chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
woah, good story! (:

update soon!
Lolawid chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Wow! What a great story! I love seeing this from Alice's POV! Thanks! Lori
Team Space Heater chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Hehe snowball fight!
tnuccio chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
I'm really liking this story. I've never read one from Alice's POV. It's interesting the developed relationship between her and Edward. You always knew their relationship was the best but your wording really pulls it into the lime light where it belongs...I can't wait to see where you take this! How often do you update?
tnuccio chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
WOW! I loved it! I can't wait to see where you go with this...is it Jasper she sees killing everyone or is it Edward and she just doesn't know it? I'm curious!
Julsgracie chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
This is really great! It's extremely realistic...you know your stuff, I can tell. I love Alice and Edward's realtionship. Great job!
mandja chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
What a great story.. I love Alice... thanks!
doreansmomma chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
Oh to be persuaded by Jasper...lucky girl!

Fav Lines: “You can’t blame me for trying, Lis. I would like to get my way sometimes too, but I’m just a chump for your pretty face.”
Ava Sinclair chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
I definitely enjoyed this - just finished all six chapters and it really gives me a new perspective on Twilight/Midnight Sun. Love the way you're layering Alice and the attention to detail you put it to this, like when Alice is thinking about how she deliberately mispronounces some of her French to make her teacher feel better. :D And excellent depiction of the Edward/Alice relationship! Keep it up. :)
doreansmomma chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
I adored this conversation between Alice & Edward!

Fav Lines: No one understood me like Edward did, Like Jasper, he picked up on every mood I may be in. Unlike Jazz, he could see why I would feel the way I did, and could empathize without being forced to feel my emotions. Edward wasn’t always trying to fix every problem I had either. He would offer help, or give it when asked, but he would let me handle things on my own. He was exactly what a big brother should be.

Will you be updating any time soon?
doreansmomma chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Oh, I think I fell in love with YOUR version of Rosalie & Edward because they are restoring a SHELBY! *thud*

I just love how the Cullen family gathered in the not-for-dining room LOL!

Fav Lines: Where Jasper and I were halves of the same whole, Edward and I were the same half. We understand each other more than the family understands us.
doreansmomma chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Alice's observations and visions were amazing! I just love the parts with A&J!

Fav Lines: “It’s nice to see you too, wee one. I missed your company for dinner,” Jasper winked at me, “Emmett just doesn’t kiss like you do.”

I bit back a laugh and settled into his lap. I rested my head back against his chest, and pulled his arms around me.

“You’re just trying to make me jealous. You’re tired of leaning down for kisses, I knew it! I’ll get a stepstool.”
doreansmomma chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
I could feel the pain of it all for Alice as she had her disturbing visions. Jasper is so made for Alice...and where did you come up with that cute little nickname "Lis?" Love it!

Fav Lines: “I can’t help it when you’re sad, Alice. Your unhappiness is like a thousand days of aching thirst for me. When I touch you, it’s lifted, and I feel good again.”

And it makes sense that Alice (and later Jasper) would watch over Bella for Edward...or should I say "from" Edward.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »