Reviews for Lunière
PiercingGoldenEyes chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Hey, I don't take French, so I was wondering what "Si je dors, qui me donnera la lune?" means. I tried looking it up on a translator, but it doesn't make any sense.
turban chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
lmfao. i love it.
Aldara Gaea chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
Heh. Heh heh heh heh. That. Was. So. Evil.

GO EMMETT!

Well, no actually, go Alice. Anywho, props on that chapter - it was really good. A bit short ;) but we'll get over it if there's another one coming really soon... :DD
Lolawid chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
Hilarious! And what made it funnier, is that at the bottom of the page was an ad for a new bed! Great chapter! Lori
Kellbella chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I love it. Can't wait for more. Just reviewed at Twilightmoms and had to here. This is great.
Ava Sinclair chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
I adored this chapter...so much fun! You have really brought characters that we don't see enough of to screaming life...excellent read! Keep up the good work!

Ava

Renaissance at TMs
tnuccio chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
I just love Jasper and all his "darlin"ness! Is this my surprise...I didn't really like it! You can just hear that southern drawl...very well done! Loved it!
doreansmomma chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
Oh Emmett is so busted! LOL! And it was just getting good with Alice & Jasper!

Fav Line: Oh that southern drawl, be still my unbeating heart.
turban chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
woah, good story! (:

update soon!
Lolawid chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Wow! What a great story! I love seeing this from Alice's POV! Thanks! Lori
Team Space Heater chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Hehe snowball fight!
tnuccio chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
I'm really liking this story. I've never read one from Alice's POV. It's interesting the developed relationship between her and Edward. You always knew their relationship was the best but your wording really pulls it into the lime light where it belongs...I can't wait to see where you take this! How often do you update?
tnuccio chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
WOW! I loved it! I can't wait to see where you go with this...is it Jasper she sees killing everyone or is it Edward and she just doesn't know it? I'm curious!
Julsgracie chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
This is really great! It's extremely realistic...you know your stuff, I can tell. I love Alice and Edward's realtionship. Great job!
mandja chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
What a great story.. I love Alice... thanks!
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »