Reviews for Lunière
doreansmomma chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
Oh to be persuaded by Jasper...lucky girl!

Fav Lines: “You can’t blame me for trying, Lis. I would like to get my way sometimes too, but I’m just a chump for your pretty face.”
Ava Sinclair chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
I definitely enjoyed this - just finished all six chapters and it really gives me a new perspective on Twilight/Midnight Sun. Love the way you're layering Alice and the attention to detail you put it to this, like when Alice is thinking about how she deliberately mispronounces some of her French to make her teacher feel better. :D And excellent depiction of the Edward/Alice relationship! Keep it up. :)
doreansmomma chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
I adored this conversation between Alice & Edward!

Fav Lines: No one understood me like Edward did, Like Jasper, he picked up on every mood I may be in. Unlike Jazz, he could see why I would feel the way I did, and could empathize without being forced to feel my emotions. Edward wasn’t always trying to fix every problem I had either. He would offer help, or give it when asked, but he would let me handle things on my own. He was exactly what a big brother should be.

Will you be updating any time soon?
doreansmomma chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Oh, I think I fell in love with YOUR version of Rosalie & Edward because they are restoring a SHELBY! *thud*

I just love how the Cullen family gathered in the not-for-dining room ~ LOL!

Fav Lines: Where Jasper and I were halves of the same whole, Edward and I were the same half. We understand each other more than the family understands us.
doreansmomma chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Alice's observations and visions were amazing! I just love the parts with A&J!

Fav Lines: “It’s nice to see you too, wee one. I missed your company for dinner,” Jasper winked at me, “Emmett just doesn’t kiss like you do.”

I bit back a laugh and settled into his lap. I rested my head back against his chest, and pulled his arms around me.

“You’re just trying to make me jealous. You’re tired of leaning down for kisses, I knew it! I’ll get a stepstool.”
doreansmomma chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
I could feel the pain of it all for Alice as she had her disturbing visions. Jasper is so made for Alice...and where did you come up with that cute little nickname "Lis?" Love it!

Fav Lines: “I can’t help it when you’re sad, Alice. Your unhappiness is like a thousand days of aching thirst for me. When I touch you, it’s lifted, and I feel good again.”

And it makes sense that Alice (and later Jasper) would watch over Bella for Edward...or should I say "from" Edward.
doreansmomma chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Now that was so cool to finally understand why Alice didn't come to Edward's rescue in his Biology class...she thought it was part of the ongoing struggles of Jasper! You're a smart cookie to think of that!

Fav Line: The changing vision becomes so barbarous, so uncharacteristically base of Edward that I am rendered speechless.

I can just fell the shock of it all as Alice has her visions and Edward reads them from her mind!
doreansmomma chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I got your link from TM's website! Do you have some experience in education because you mentioned AP French? I'm a school secretary/registrar so I'm familiar with AP courses! Also, I noted on TM's that your from the Chicagoland...I'm originally from there, too, however, I've been living in the south since I got out of college over 25 years ago! Yes, I'm obsessed with Twilight and have re-vamped it over and over and over! Can't wait for the movie!

Great starting chapter and I'm enjoying this from Alice's POV!

Fav Lines: The smile he bestowed upon me is so beautiful it almost breaks my heart. Jasper so very rarely smiles, especially during our school charade. The constant battle he fought with his instincts required all of his focus. I wish I could take it from him, this burden I have chosen to put upon the two of us. He was so much bigger than I, had so much more physical strength, but we both knew I am stronger when it comes to being around humans.
GenieBella chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Loving the story! Keep it up.
GenieBella chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Really good so far. Can't wait for more.
Aldara Gaea chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
:D That was great! The pace was much more measured, and it didn't feel rushed at all. Good job, keep it up!

Heh and you were so close - it's the Sol Duc River, I believe. I loaned my book to someone too, so I can't check, but I always remember it coz I always think of a coldusac when I see it...
Team Space Heater chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
'She is totally devoid of grace and coordination'

I love it.
Julsgracie chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Great! You're really capturing it. You know ur stuff. keep it up!
SisterGrimmErin chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
wow! keep going! i like this story... very good job on alice's persceptive.
mrs.edwardemmettjaspercullenxx chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
i love alice's point of view what a fantastic idea. LOL XX
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »