Reviews for Lunière
thisldo chapter 20 . 9/14/2009
Hey there, I'm really enjoying this fic. I love your characterization of Alice and I love the family interaction you portray.
LeahRose111 chapter 20 . 9/11/2009
Thank you for this story. I just found it and really enjoy it. I can't wait for the next chapter!
okievamp chapter 20 . 9/4/2009
Poor Alice!
Claw chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
Lovely and rich, there just can't be enough Alice to go around.
sncmom chapter 20 . 8/28/2009
I am addicted. thanks a lot.
PhoenixRising1989 chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
ABSOLUTE LOVE! AWW I waited months for this story and I am soo glad I did, this chapter was great! Alice is a little more angsty than I actually imagined her, but I like! lol awesome! Hey please check out my stories and let me know what you think! _
tnuccio chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
Hello Amy darlin'...sorry I wasn't here to help!

The things I love...

"he had to play knight in sparkly armor"

"rain streaming down the windows with only Bella’s side fogged. I wonder if she noticed"

"I stepped into my favorite pair of canary-yellow Fendi rain boots" - cuz it matches the upcoming car of course...

Oh My Amy...this was wonderful!

“It wouldn’t be fair to let Edward walk around alone in his own personal hairicaine.” He slid the fingers of his free hand up through my hair, pulling the smoothed style on end. “Plus I like the chaos, it suits you.”

he he he...little dig here?

"or maybe Cassandra, since you don’t believe me half the time."

I need to translate that spanish I'm guessing!

“Damnation girl, can’t you just stay put for moment?” That is awesome and so very Alice / Bella.
igo3cho chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
That was good. Enough said. :)

Constance
victorionious chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
This just keeps getting better and better, and the wait longer and longer. So, I guess you could say that the wait improves the quality? No, I actually don't say that, so how about we just settle for it's an excellent story so far. Yes, that works! And, I did use a translator, but it was a little too exact and I had no clue what the heck they were saying, so could you please translate in a PM.
Maddy chapter 20 . 8/21/2009
I know that Alice isn't very in touch with humanity.. but she is always eother overly annoying or overly bitchy
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I'm just going to say it now: I worship you. You have taken Twilight to a whole new level. I love seeing things through Alice's eyes, she brings great perspective into the situation. I really can't wait to read more. I am now going to sign up for an account, just so I can recieve notifications of your updates. Thank you!
persephonesfolly chapter 20 . 8/20/2009
"It wouldn't be fair to let Edward walk around alone in his own personal hairicaine" Too funny! Jasper's opinion of Edward's hair made me laugh.

"It's simply curiosity" ! Hah! Alice knows more about what's really going on with Edward than Edward does. Talk about oblivious!

Those hints about Alice's past are tantalizing. I love that it gives her another bond with Jasper. When the "ninetenth century Texan in him took over" I cheered! I'm all for chivalry, and someone has to give Edward heck for being an idiot. Jasper is the perfect candidate.

Not only was the personal interactions in this chapter riveting, but your descriptive phrases were spot on as well. "Mist blew in off the river, and the fog that surrounded the towering boulder lent it a mysterious air". I love lines like that. They're evocative and give the reader a real sense of the scenery.

Had to laugh over the way Alice dealt with Edward's annoying phone calls. It was a nicely humorous touch, as was her comment about needing less flashy boots than Fendi. That's Alice all over, able to figure out the appropriate fashion to fit every situation.
into.scrapes chapter 20 . 8/20/2009
Thanks for writing! I so enjoy getting back to these canon characters once in a while, and you do such a good job with them. Loved this: "I can’t imagine what Forks ever did to make you cry so." And Edward-“Because I’ve seen the way you look at her, Alice. I’ve never seen you covet something as much as you do that girl’s humanity.” Ouch! Really great chapter, excited for the next!
b3j02 chapter 20 . 8/19/2009
For not updating in a while that was a fantastic chapter and worth the wait. Great job!
queenxfrostine chapter 20 . 8/19/2009
ah! i'm so happy you updated. this was one of the first fanfics i started reading and fell completely into it. i reread the entire thing to refresh my memory from where we left. i think the cullens, all of them, are such interesting characters and was slightly (okay.. very) disappointed that we didn't get to see more of them in the series. Edward was a given, obviously, and with midnight sun on the horizon we'll get to see inside of Edward's complicated mind. it didn't occur to me until i started reading Luniere that Alice may be even more complicated than Edward. plus, this gives us an unedited look at the intense and lovely relationship between alice and jasper. from the series/midnight sun, we always get these characters through the filtered minds of Bella, and eventually edward. i don't know if that made sense at ALL, but what I'm trying to say is that it's awesome getting to read Alice's story from her, not through Bella/Edward. and the little glimpses we've seen of Rosalie and Emmett have been.. interesting. Rosalie is far more than the vapid beauty queen and Emmett.. well, can't never had enough Em. okay, talking in circles, but i hope you get my point.

I never realized how Edward's decision to befriend/protect Bella had such an impact on the rest of the family; in my mind it was always "edward has a fascination with her because he can't read her mind and THEN falls in love with her," never really thinking about the consequences of his actions to the other Cullens' or how he felt in the beginning. The story is really so much more complex that I originally thought, and its been so much fun reading it from Alice's perspective! can't wait for the next update.
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »