Reviews for Lunière
Littlechoo chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Again, I feel for Alice. The rest of the family want answers and they always look to Alice to answer them. Which got me thinking of something I should have figured before now; namely that everybody in the Cullen household suffers for another member in some way. Jasper, Alice and Carlisle for the most part, but Alice the most -

“Alice, you can’t be perfect. We know you aren’t perfect, yet we still put enormous pressure on you, don’t we?"

I'm really loving this story told from Alice's pov :)
Littlechoo chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Okay...curve ball much! - “That wasn’t me, Lis. I was being good…you know, Sartre and all.” -LOL you totally had me last chapter.

This sounds really morbid, but, I love seeing this scene from Alice's pov, I get a much fuller picture, because through Alice I get to feel Edwards pain and struggle.

I actually really feel for Alice in this chapter, she can't help but see it all - "I steeled myself for the flood of images that I know would soon be bombarding me"
Littlechoo chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I've been lured here by that fantastic looking Alice! Omg it's so cool. I've been taking an interest in Alice of late as I'm writing my own Alice story and I also used to have a girl crush on Winona Rider around the time of Girl Interrupted. So one look at that banner and I was all yours, seriously :)

I love Jasper's pet name for Alice, cute.

I've never really thought of how much Alice's suffers for Jasper. Of course she would have had visions as she did in your story. His indecision's at his weakest moments, and the constant battles that rage in his head, would cause her visions to go crazy.

You have a beautiful tone to your writing, I'm so glad I stumbled upon it :)
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 18 . 7/14/2009
I think this is so good, especially as Alice and Jazz are my two fave characters. If you like this please check out MY Alice and Jasper story 'Gathering Dusk'
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 19 . 7/14/2009
OMG I love this story, please write more, lots more!
Eagles17 chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
This was such a genius story, I turly hope you continue!

The characterizations are SPOT ON! Absolutely perfect! So much better than Stephenie's - I've always thought that she never really fully developed her characters! I love the descriptions and details you provide - I fall in love with the characters moer and more!

Please do continue! It's so upsetting that you didn't continue such a perfect story! Please please please update! )
Vesla chapter 19 . 7/2/2009
Hi!

I just used three days in the sun with your story. It is absolutely great, and I wish to read the rest of Twilight in APOV.

Will you be writing more? )
BellaGray chapter 19 . 6/26/2009
Hey! I miss this story! Are you going to update again? You are such a fantastic writer, I would hate to see this go unfinished. Thank you for writing Alice's POV.
Shayna Rhea chapter 19 . 6/25/2009
Better than Twilight. I can't imagine how long it took you to dive that deep into Alice's psyche, as well as the other Cullens. I love Jasper's back story, I love your development of Emmett, and I adore how you gave Alice a reason for wanting Bella to be part of the family. I never understood Edward's obsession with her; it was like one of those anime where all the male protagonists fall for the annoying main female. But your logic made it work for me. Because of you, I am more a Twilight fan. You should write Meyer and get this published.

Looking forward to your next chapter. )

Shayna
siruisblack18 chapter 19 . 6/24/2009
I LOVE this story! I hope your planning to continue it!
nikkijoy chapter 19 . 6/11/2009
Just wanted to say how much i enjoyed this story, Very clever ideas and would very much like to continue with it. This is definately one of the best ones ive read, hope theres more of the story to come.
shannon myers chapter 19 . 6/10/2009
Amazing story...keep it up..
PiercingGoldenEyes chapter 19 . 5/23/2009
Yay! I finally had a chance to read this, and I am once again awestruck with your amazing abilities. I can't wait for the next episode frome Alice's head!
Quiggely chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Now, I'm definately not amazing at french by any means (and perhaps it's a different french than I'm used to) but I have been taking *Canadian* french since I was in Grade 1, and I know that what they teach in the US is different than what they teach us here, so I'm not going to comment on anything grammatical, but I AM pretty sure that the motto you put at the end, if translated litterally, roughly says, "Of good will... Where do you want me to (take it/in some cases "prenne" can mean to go about it or start it)? I am rotten"... the quote you SHOULD have said, for the english translation to make sense,

"Le sentiment humaine. C'est pas au-delà ma gamme. Je suis pourri jusqu'a ma coeur."... something along those lines.

I'm sorry if this has already been brought to your attention, but I thought that I should let you know.

On a good note, I really liked it! Keep writing!
missCHELS chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
whew! alright, thats fine with me! you just had me worried! thanks for letting me know :)!
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »