Reviews for Lunière
missCHELS chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
i don't know if you're just really busy or just quitting this story... but PLEASE DON'T QUIT! i LOVE this one and i'm just getting worried!

keep up the excellent work (please)! I ain't to proud to beg! :) hehe

thanks for another great story!

i love alice and i don't see enough alice stories!
brandileigh2003 chapter 19 . 5/11/2009
Absolutely love it. I am cheating and only reviewing on last chapter. You have captured her so well, and I can't wait to see so much more from you!
E Evans chapter 19 . 5/7/2009
I've just read your entire story (and am cheating by just reviewing at the end - bad reader) I thoroughly enjoyed it an hope that you feel like finishing... or at least updating... soon. I love Alice, and your Alice is very well developed and thought out. Delightful.

queenxfrostine chapter 19 . 4/28/2009
Man, this is awesome. I was hesitate at first, because of all the silly, annoying ways Alice is portrayed throughout Twilight fandom (overly perky and fashion obsessed.. with little depth) and I didn't really know what to expect from this. If Stephenie Meyer was to write Twilight from all of the Cullens' point of views, I'd want this to be Alice's, for sure. Her relationship with Edward is exactly how I'd hoped it be - "of the same halve" or something like that, as you put it. And my god, Jasper. I love this southern accent, his nickname for alice, his devotion to Alice, and that he's torment as he's expected to take in everyones emotions. The Cullens fascinate me and I am so glad that you take the time to explore their everyday, family things (like the snow wars.) It really puts them into perspective as a family, not just as vampire couples who live together, which is how I felt sometimes while reading Stephenie's books. I noticed you haven't updated in quite a while, and i hope you do again soon!
MiNa.x0x chapter 19 . 4/18/2009
hey jst wanted to say that this story is really good so far, your description and indepth detail makes this seem like a proper official story. its like a proper story because when i read it, it seemed like as though i was actually there which is a good sign as only skilled authors can accomplish something like that. i read your chapters up to 18 quite a while ago. that was when chapter 19 wasn't up then. i just wanted to say that during that time when i was reading chapters 1-18 my family were going through a quite a hard time yet your story helped through that time and it was like a lifeline to me. it was something that i could think of and read which passed the time and it helped distract my thoughts at that time. sorry if i sound soppy or dopey or like some desperate person but its the truth and im so glad that i had something that could take me into the cullen world and i could lose myself for a few minutes because i definitely did NOT want to live through what was happening at home- so really I wanted to say thank you, a lot. Your story really did help me, its something that has never happened to me before. no story has ever helped me in the same way as yours. I probably sound really freaky but just so you know, im not a freaky person. By the way the problems at home have gone now, and I'm back to being happy and cheerful :D
rob's starter wife chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
the starter wife says "holla back, yo".
brunettelamb chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
lol catch the alice!

this is very good...both touching and hilarious

keep on writing!
yellowipod chapter 16 . 3/25/2009
This is my favorite chapter in all of the Twilight Fanfiction I have read.
PreferBrunettes chapter 17 . 3/20/2009
"She was mine as well as his; he couldn’t deny me her company forever. I argued with Edward about her often, but always out of earshot of the rest of the family. Just tell them she’ll be one of us. They would understand. I need her, Edward." i got teary eyed by this, that there is something missing for Alice and only Bella can fill that. So much love in that sentiment. As if I didn't love Alice enough as it is.

I love the way Edward is with her, especialy when he calls her "wee one", but his stubborness is irritating.

It's my pleasure to leave reviews - you put so much time and effort in what you write that it inspires me go on and on and that's true for your "band of writing buddies" too. There's so much here than just a story, you've built their whole lives and it doesn't just revolve around the human - there's humor and anger and family - you make them real and not just a backdrop. and I'm blushing that a review from me means that much, thank you! (btw, i hope you've been getting my reviews because this website has been eating some of the ones i've submitted)
yellowipod chapter 14 . 3/20/2009
"I heard myself gasp as corpse Bella opened her ruby-red eyes and smiled." I'm very curious to how the hell Alice keeps that one out of her thoughts, or if she even tries to?

Just wondering, are you anticipating the release of Midnight Sun?

"His mind worked only to analyze and rationalize. Love was neither of those things." This statement further proves that Alice knows Edward better than any of us could have guessed..

yellowipod chapter 13 . 3/20/2009

And snow wars! This is great!

"I didn’t want to wait until the vision fulfilled itself. I skipped upstairs to Jasper, beautiful clothing, and a perfect morning."

For some reason, I'm thinking Alice is being mislead.

On to the next chapter!
yellowipod chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
Earlier you mentioned a scene where Alice had a vision and Jasper leaned into her to keep her upright.. & Now in French class.. I never realized how hard it must be for her to explain away these moments. You give a lot of insight into how the Cullens try to fit into the human world.

"How much trouble can one little human girl get into anyways?" I laughed out loud at this.

"The song drifting from the open lid crescendos, breathtakingly sweet and soothing." The lullaby.

Even though the plot is already known, I'm still anxious..
yellowipod chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
I'm wondering what sort of epic snow fight will happen this evening.. Cullen family time is quite picturesque.

& poor Alice and Jasper can't get no, satisfaction..
yellowipod chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
I empathize with Alice, trying not to react before other's actions.

"I’m just a chump for your pretty face." :)
yellowipod chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
Their kinship is touching :)
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »