Reviews for Lunière
00MaryAliceBrandon00 chapter 19 . 2/21/2009
This story is so great! I read what was posted of Midnight Sun, and I actually kind of like this better haha...it doesn't match up perfectly with Twilight, but I am seriously behind on my project because of you lol...great job, please update SON! _
Noirr chapter 19 . 2/21/2009
Absolutely riveting. The depth of the characters draw you in and make you hold your breath as you wait to see what their next move will be.
RilienRhovanion chapter 19 . 2/20/2009
i like your writing much better than s meyer's. i don't often write reviews, so when i do, you know i LOVE your story. i'm eagerly awaiting the next update!
persephonesfolly chapter 19 . 2/20/2009
If I wasn't already hooked on this story, I certainly would be now for the simple reason that you used 'ratiocinative' in a sentence!

It's such a relief to read intelligent and engaging prose.

"Both Rosalie and Edward saw emotions as potential liabilities, and they could be frustratingly stoic as they crumbled inside their walled castles"

Beautiful imagery! I like the way you give Rosalie a vulnerable side.

"I heard the bell ring and the milling herd of the adolescent Forks population lowed and brayed in the hallways behind us." was another personal favorite of mine. I had to snicker over the aptness of that particular metaphor, as well as the havok blood typing day played on the Cullen family.

It's fascinating seeing Alice's take on the Bella/Edward relationship and all the upheaval it causes for the rest of the family.

Good move ending the chapter with a question. It brought the focus back to Alice's plight and her conflicting reactions to her brother's romance. I'm glad she's got Jasper there to calm her down and try to get things in perspective.
00MaryAliceBrandon00 chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
I am so loving this story! you do Alice's pov soo well! I feel like Stephanie could have written this!
The Diamond in the Rocks chapter 19 . 2/19/2009
A perfect balance of romance, suspense, and romance. Just your ability to understand each character on a level of depth that most people haven't realized even exists is what brings the story to life and makes it so lovely. You give the characters more... more CHARACTER and personality that not even Stephenie Meyer gave them. Yet everyone is still perfectly in character. Amazing, I wouldn't be able to write this in my wildest dreams. It's as if you know Alice and Jasper and Edward and Emmett and Rosalie personally, as if you've had a sit down with them and gotten to know them as close aquaintances. The description in the whole thing as well, it just ties everything together and sets the mood for the story.

Definitely worth the wait, and that's saying something, because the wait was quite long. )

Sarah
Lilyblue chapter 19 . 2/19/2009
I'm so happy you updated! This is definitely one of my favorite fics- and I love Alice adn Jasper. It's really interesting to see things from her perspective actually. I can't wait for the next chapter!
PurdueLiz chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
BB, you know that I adore your Alice. And the same can be said of this chapter. No need for apologies on the wait time, I will gladly wait for this. Alice calling Banner Lunch cracked me up. I think the jealousy is something key that you've hit on. I think she absolutely would be jealous, even though she also wants it, both for herself and for Edward. It's got to be a confusing mix for her. Well done as always. I look forward to the continuance.
Lolawid chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Ok, you are the fanfic QUEEN! What an excellent chapter! So much emotion going on, I absolutely love Alice! You have her spot-on! Thank you so much! Hugs! Lori (I know, I know, lots of exclamation marks, but this chapter rocked!) :)
lettiemae chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Great chapter. You have made a couple of references now to the song that Alice hears and her thinking it is for her- this just breaks my heart. I love seeing this new level of conflict that you don't truly understand in Twilight. I really like Alice's POV. Thank you for keeping up the posts- I am really enjoying the story.
Kyzyl chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Best line-"I hadn’t heard a word that tumbled out of Lunch’s mouth; it took all of my focus not to create a screaming appetizer from the seated snacks."
raleighlane chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Your writing is fantastic! I absolutely LOVE Alice; I'm so glad to have the story from her point of view! Thanks for sharing!
ebhg chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
This was perfect! I love Alice; it's refreshing to see her have depth of character, instead of bottomless shopping bags.

That was great- I nearly choked I laughed so hard:)

I also really enjoyed Alice and Jasper's conversation in the Volvo. I've never seen anyone portray Jasper as even somewhat jealous of Edward and Alice's relationship- it was a nice touch; it adds realism to the story.

"Edward might have been one hundred-something years old, but sometimes his illogical adolescent brain kicked out a teenaged reaction."

Perfect! Very few people really understand this aspect of Edward, and you've hammered the nail right on the head:) Even though his teen-aged reactions might be tempered by his extensive knowledge, they are still at heart, the moody and illogical reactions of a barely-seventeen-year-old guy:)

Awesome:)
readingmama chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Another good chapter, keep it up!
LindyP chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
Wow! This was a great chapter! I was totally missing this story! I never thought much about it before, but I guess Alice would be a little jealous of Bella given she & Edward had always been so close. It would be a natural emotion. I really just love hearing Twilight through Alice's POV. Looking forward to your next post!

LindyP :)