Reviews for A Week To Remember, Months To Forget
CodeCracker3 chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
The most action-filled chapter yet! I was so sad when he was shot!
CodeCracker3 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Another wonderful chapter. ( SO descriptive...I can practically see them and hear them talking.
CodeCracker3 chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
I really Like how the strory is coming along. I'm going to read more! (
CodeCracker3 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I love all the detail you put in this story. I am very, very impressed.
CodeCracker3 chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Very sweet and very sincere. I love the relationship you built between Robert and Sophie...this is exactly as I see them in my mind. (
CodeCracker3 chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
Wow...this is honestly my favorite story I've ever read on ! I loved it, and it was soooo sweet. I think you should go on with the story, or create a new one about them. (: Your writing skills are very unique and special. Please, please write more stories about Robert and Sophie.
KeepFaith-SmellApples chapter 13 . 3/4/2011
Awesome story! I simply looved iit!
DeadlyInk chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
OMG! There needs to be more! Soon!
The Stark in the TARDIS chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
Awesome fic! It is very very fluffy, but every girl needs fluff, right? I love their relationship! It's so sweet, at the proposal, i just went aw. Keep going! I'm glad you did a Robert/Sophie fic, some people do Sophie/Silas and i just don't get it.
chloe chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
this is really good but it would be ce n'├ętait rien not il n'├ętait rien.
MeganMash chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
Hey, good story. Yours is the first Da Vinci Code fic I've read, so i don't know how it compares with the others, but I think it's really good. I dont think you should add any more chapters now, as the last one ends very well, but maybe you could do a sequel?
Hyperbole23 chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
Wow! That was quite the speech! Sophie's quite the character. Isn't she.

This story has turned into something quite spectacular, and I'm loving how it's going.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more.

Happy New Year

onesongglory23
Miss Words chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
you HAVE to keep this going!

this is so good/cute:)
Hyperbole23 chapter 12 . 11/26/2008
Oh my god, that's so incredibly amazing!

This is definitely the best Da Vinci Code fan-fiction that I have read.

Sophie's reaction to Robert's awakening was so sweet, and brilliant. I'm dying to see how she feels once she regains consciousness.

Once again, tis story is amazing, and awesome, and phenominal, and fabulous, and incredible, and... you get my point.

I can not wait to read more. This is amazing!

onesongglory23
Hyperbole23 chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
O wow, this is incredible. I LOVE this story. It's fantastic. I'm dying to see what happens. Both with Robert's... condition, and with how Sophie deals. Please update soon. I'm DYING to know what happens.