Reviews for The trouble with pet names is
Owlleaf chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Its y'all, not ya'll.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow, Raven isn't as smart as people give her credit for. xD I'm going to look for that second one-shot, now. It would totally be worth it. :) I loved the last two lines. They made my heart melt and then made me laugh. I loved it. Great job!
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
My first TT fic I've ever read. Awesome job! I never would have thought of them as a couple but you did it so well! Im a huge TT fan and never got around to reading the fics. Very cute, Raven was a bit talkative for my taste but still very well done. I loved it.

-Ayake Rin
The Chaotic Soul of Demons chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hehe...cupcake... awesome! Would love a sequel.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Great story! LOL, this was rather interesting. Thanks for writing this. LOL, "Doll Face" was hilarious. God bless!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Well, he DID stop calling her Rae! Well written.
volleyballchick94 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
i think that i like doll face the most too
curious alice chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Amazing! You got the personalities of the characters almost exactly. If you haven't made a sequal already, you should.
Triser chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
go tight ahead it would be funny
darktank chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
COOL! This one-shot was awesome, and very, very funny! I totaly think you should do a sequel, it would be awesome!
G. Login chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
loved it! Him laughing at her because she thinks she isn't special to him was a nice touch. A sequel would be cool.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
HA, very cute. Loved the idea of the story. Grammar was a bit off in some places, but still adorable nonetheless. I DO hope you do write a sequel to this, Raven's thoughts throughout the story were very fun and very in character.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Very good one. Guess Raven finally realized the reason behind those pet names.

Keep the good writing.
Wind Lane chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I must admit I liked this. It's a really nice little slice of life. There were spelling and grammar mistakes, but they're easily looked through because of the charm the story holds. I'd recommend you do the follow up and get somebody to proof read it for you just to help with the little stuff.
CasaNova73099 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
"I'm thinking of doing a sort-of sequel to this. One-shot of course. Tell me if it's worth it."

It is SO worth it. Please do a sequel!