Reviews for Out on Delivery
AMMiss chapter 6 . 2/13
I am really enjoying this GaaraXSakura story. Hope you update soon! (
Happy Writing!
Anya Evermore chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
This is so good. Really good. I have been on the hunt for a really well written and light hearted fanfic, but I had found none until now. This is amazing and I am sad to see it has not been updated in so long but I just want to say this is my cup of tea. Thanks for the hard work!

Anya Evermore
BlaackPepper chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
are you planning on finishhing this story? i love the characters personalities in here
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
i have read almost all your stories and haven't found one i dont like yet, and i have already spent all the compliment i can give, begged you to continue if you ever came online again.
the cavalry chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
funny. i like it. seriously, kankuro is hilarious. maybe i'll start shipping hidan x temari now... idk, that would be an interesting crack ship.
Alyxielle chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
OH my gawd where to start with this story! I LOVE Gaara's rebellious side and his sassiness dear lord I think Sakura is in over her head but damn he's one fine looking man with a matching personality that just screams NOTICE ME ahahaha But deep down he's really caring and I hope he doesn't treat Sakura like crap but I can already see this relationship will be in for a roller coaster ride of good feels 333 I hope that sh*t face Tohru gets his ass handed to him when Gaara gets to become CEO of some company HEHEHEHEHE (maniacal laughter) jk jk But I really love how you incorporated a really soft side to him as well! Like when he cooked dinner and uggggh I would just die from how happy he would make me feel TwT I'm surprised Sakura stayed so calm but that's my girl for you!

I really loved all the GaaSaku moments soo far and I honestly can't wait to see what else you have in store! I just love how you made Sakura's and Gaara's personaly so explosive yet complimentary! The way you switch between Sakura's voices is well done! I couldn't have put it better myself. The way you switch and when you choose to use it is both comical and sooo true to how much our own inner voices nag at our actions (or maybe I'm the only one that has a split personality like her though I would like to think everyone does ToT).

Well I hope you update soon! This was an excellent read! I will be making my way through your other fics soon enough :D chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Not pressuring, but iy'd be awesome if you decide to continue this story
It's a great fic and i love how their relationship progressed
Yumi Miharu chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
It's so amazing how you can make Gaara hot and sexy in your stories. You made me love him in this character and I also like the interaction between Sakura and Gaara. I hope you'll update soon (which is kinda impossible, i think haha)
Cory chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
This is a great story ... Just hoping it will continue
DemonoftheNight3 chapter 6 . 1/15/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
you are awesome and you have a great sense of humor