Reviews for Out on Delivery
0037 chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I like how much thought you've put into your story because it definitely shows! However, what's concerning to me is how Gaara's initial behavior toward Sakura is romanticized. The fact that he's literally stalking her, following her to her workplace, purposefully upsetting her to amuse himself, and continuing to harass her even though she's repeatedly told him to stop is really unsettling. But all of this is supposedly justified because Gaara is attractive with a capital 'A'. What if he was ugly? What if Sakura didn't find him attractive? Because if that was the case, his behavior wouldn't have been seen as excusable, hot and dominant. It would have been seen as creepy and probably meriting a restraining order. I'm all for a dominant guy pairing, but I feel like dominant shouldn't equate to the selfish entitlement to treat other people horribly. And the fact that this idea is being portrayed as romantic and sexy is kind of concerning. In contrast, Sakura's characterization is shown as dominant, but in a much different way. She stands up for herself and fights back when people wrong her, but she doesn't harass, bully or try to intimidate people. If that's the case, does Gaara only get a pass to behave that way because he's a guy? I really like how your story brings up a lot of interesting questions about dating and gender dynamics. Best of luck with your writings!
kittykitty34 chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
AMMiss chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
I am really enjoying this GaaraXSakura story. Hope you update soon! (
Happy Writing!
Anya Evermore chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
This is so good. Really good. I have been on the hunt for a really well written and light hearted fanfic, but I had found none until now. This is amazing and I am sad to see it has not been updated in so long but I just want to say this is my cup of tea. Thanks for the hard work!

Sincerely,
Anya Evermore
BlaackPepper chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
are you planning on finishhing this story? i love the characters personalities in here
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
i have read almost all your stories and haven't found one i dont like yet, and i have already spent all the compliment i can give, begged you to continue if you ever came online again.
the cavalry chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
funny. i like it. seriously, kankuro is hilarious. maybe i'll start shipping hidan x temari now... idk, that would be an interesting crack ship.
Alyxielle chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
OH my gawd where to start with this story! I LOVE Gaara's rebellious side and his sassiness dear lord I think Sakura is in over her head but damn he's one fine looking man with a matching personality that just screams NOTICE ME ahahaha But deep down he's really caring and I hope he doesn't treat Sakura like crap but I can already see this relationship will be in for a roller coaster ride of good feels 333 I hope that sh*t face Tohru gets his ass handed to him when Gaara gets to become CEO of some company HEHEHEHEHE (maniacal laughter) jk jk But I really love how you incorporated a really soft side to him as well! Like when he cooked dinner and uggggh I would just die from how happy he would make me feel TwT I'm surprised Sakura stayed so calm but that's my girl for you!

I really loved all the GaaSaku moments soo far and I honestly can't wait to see what else you have in store! I just love how you made Sakura's and Gaara's personaly so explosive yet complimentary! The way you switch between Sakura's voices is well done! I couldn't have put it better myself. The way you switch and when you choose to use it is both comical and sooo true to how much our own inner voices nag at our actions (or maybe I'm the only one that has a split personality like her though I would like to think everyone does ToT).

Well I hope you update soon! This was an excellent read! I will be making my way through your other fics soon enough :D
hoshi.na-chan chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Not pressuring, but iy'd be awesome if you decide to continue this story
It's a great fic and i love how their relationship progressed
Yumi Miharu chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
It's so amazing how you can make Gaara hot and sexy in your stories. You made me love him in this character and I also like the interaction between Sakura and Gaara. I hope you'll update soon (which is kinda impossible, i think haha)
Cory chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Update?
This is a great story ... Just hoping it will continue
DemonoftheNight3 chapter 6 . 1/15/2014