Reviews for Blood and Bandages
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 6/10
Aw...instinctively going to the safest place huh? That's sweet!

I liked this a lot. It's interesting to see how Kagome's mother reacts to her daughter's reality and I like how she worries about Inuyasha! It's adorable. ;)
fieriz chapter 1 . 4/26
I love love loveeeeeeeee this!
Wfest chapter 1 . 3/6
Nice story, well written. Very interesting to follow Mrs Higurashi's sudden realizations about her daughter. And Inuyasha's embarrassment is funny, too.
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Unique scene.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This was entertaining XD
Ookami-chan111 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This story is very nicely written. Good vocabulary. I've noticed in the series that there is a gap of what Kagome's family thought of her going off into the feudal era, and you've captured it very well. I give you a thumbs up!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Man, that would be a punch in the gut for any mother. I always wondered how she accepted things so easily in the manga/anime. It's nice to know she does have doubts sometimes. :)

-KW13
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Awesome story. Pretty funny too.
purplerhetoric chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I...googled...it...

...

LOL LOL LOL XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD :):):):):):):) LOL LOL LOL XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

love this story because it proves that throughout the anime, kagome's character did, in fact evolve in at least some way
I really like the plot for this fic and it actually moved me to want to review which has only happened with a few
great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Thanks!
LlamaMama chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Man, I love this story. I come back and re-read it often, it's just perfect. Beautifully written and such a fantastic perspective.
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I loved it. That was such a good story from a unique point of view.
Ding chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Before I read Inuyasha, I never really considered how easily people can die, and in that fashion Inuyasha opened my eyes. This show just how much time has changed from constant bloodshed to more or less story is definitely a keeper, thanks and chow!
YummyCake chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
PLEASE write another chapter to this! Or write another story that follows up with this story! I LOVE it! Every time I read it, and I've read it many times, I want to know more!
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow...just...wow. I usually don't get to see Kagome as someone who knows how to handle these things even though I'm fully aware that she would have to. It was nice to see this and to have it all from her mom's POV. I liked how it kept Kagome in a good light and I think she was pretty in character.

I also liked the correct Japanese terms, but mostly because I first watched Inuyasha with subtitles. (It was the only way for us to get it for the longest time and now I can't stand to listen to their English voices. *grins*)

-Kai