Reviews for Blood and Bandages
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 4/6
I loved it. That was such a good story from a unique point of view.
Ding chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Before I read Inuyasha, I never really considered how easily people can die, and in that fashion Inuyasha opened my eyes. This show just how much time has changed from constant bloodshed to more or less story is definitely a keeper, thanks and chow!
YummyCake chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
PLEASE write another chapter to this! Or write another story that follows up with this story! I LOVE it! Every time I read it, and I've read it many times, I want to know more!
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow...just...wow. I usually don't get to see Kagome as someone who knows how to handle these things even though I'm fully aware that she would have to. It was nice to see this and to have it all from her mom's POV. I liked how it kept Kagome in a good light and I think she was pretty in character.

I also liked the correct Japanese terms, but mostly because I first watched Inuyasha with subtitles. (It was the only way for us to get it for the longest time and now I can't stand to listen to their English voices. *grins*)

-Kai
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Omg! At first I freaked out when they discovered Inuyasha in her room bleeding but then after that, I couldn't stop laughing at his poor attempts to struggle away from Souta and Kagome's hand when she was petting him. I loved it!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i'm amused with the clothes being changed but i just feel bad for mama, that was very scary for her. she needs a hug.
Margaret Armstrong chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Absolutely wonderful! The last sentence sums it all up beautifully!
tsaurn chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
these little snap shots of kagome and inuyasha's life through Mrs. Higurashi's eyes are great, perfect really. tis really interesting to see what a normal, modern person who cares for them might think and feel about their lives...bite size scenarios are lovely

kirr1001 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I just loved this! every character's personality was perfect like in the anime/manga!
Sue Doe Nim chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I AM SUCH A FAN! This story is incredible! Loved it!
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
oh poor mama - have to say she handled that quite well :) great fic
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I loved how you showed how Mama was badly shaken while just upstairs the very people who endured it were laughing and horseplaying. Very powerful insight on Mama's thoughts and realizations.
L chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Love the (hee) story and your (hee) right about the fundoshi! HeHeHeHe LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Very good work. Great concept, well written with plenty of details from the manga and from your own imagination. Loved it.
Laicamiel chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This is beautifully written, and it brings home one of the aspects of the story we don't really see. I always wondered a bit at how casual Kagome's mother was about the whole situation. This is such a well-drawn portrait of her, and so in character. She seems like the kind of person who doesn't let her children see her worry. Probably the product of being a single mother.

Also, kudos to you for being funny and heartbreaking in the same fic - that takes talent!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »