Reviews for Blood and Bandages
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/6
very, very good.
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 1/8
A perfect blend of drama and comedy. I especially appreciate the reaction of Mama Higurashi's hands shaking at the end, because lord knows how much of a culture shock this was for her! And Kagome truly is the rock of the InuGang.
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Aw...instinctively going to the safest place huh? That's sweet!

I liked this a lot. It's interesting to see how Kagome's mother reacts to her daughter's reality and I like how she worries about Inuyasha! It's adorable. ;)
fieriz chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
I love love loveeeeeeeee this!
Wfest chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Nice story, well written. Very interesting to follow Mrs Higurashi's sudden realizations about her daughter. And Inuyasha's embarrassment is funny, too.
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Unique scene.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This was entertaining XD
Ookami-chan111 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This story is very nicely written. Good vocabulary. I've noticed in the series that there is a gap of what Kagome's family thought of her going off into the feudal era, and you've captured it very well. I give you a thumbs up!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Man, that would be a punch in the gut for any mother. I always wondered how she accepted things so easily in the manga/anime. It's nice to know she does have doubts sometimes. :)

-KW13
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Awesome story. Pretty funny too.
purplerhetoric chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I...googled...it...

...

LOL LOL LOL XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD :):):):):):):) LOL LOL LOL XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

love this story because it proves that throughout the anime, kagome's character did, in fact evolve in at least some way
I really like the plot for this fic and it actually moved me to want to review which has only happened with a few
great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Thanks!
LlamaMama chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Man, I love this story. I come back and re-read it often, it's just perfect. Beautifully written and such a fantastic perspective.
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I loved it. That was such a good story from a unique point of view.
Ding chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Before I read Inuyasha, I never really considered how easily people can die, and in that fashion Inuyasha opened my eyes. This show just how much time has changed from constant bloodshed to more or less story is definitely a keeper, thanks and chow!