Reviews for Under The Mistletoe
Ty chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
When u said under the misprint I thought u ment biebers song then I looked at da date
serenity solstice chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Lol! Not my favourite ship, but boy was it funny! I loved the fact that, one you had mentioned the awesome toilet paper once, you didn't forget it, and you ued it more often. I'm gonna remember what Kasumi say about hairspray the next time my sister tries to make me wear it!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
aww

that was cute!

aaml 4 evs!

aaml:)
lovering chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
which ep is this based on? I realllyyyyy wanna watch it.
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
...Awful...
bluflash chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Hahahaha! Very funny, Rin. Is just what I needed for a gruesome day. Thanks!
Dannichu chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Brilliant! Juat what you need to get you in a Chritmassy mindset... in early September. Anyway, the personalities were perfect, and it was just plain hilarious. The "His name is Tony. He gave my his Pok├ęgear number" had me literally rolling on the floor - great
Hawaiian Potagee chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
ah, that was SO cute (ahem), well good story, and yeah i know im late in reviewing(im looking at all the old stories).
Thundermage chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
That was funny! 'Course you made Ash look like a total dumbass. Literally. He was a total idiot. Oh well, just made the fic even funnier. Hope you update your other stories. I'm gonna be up all night reading fics on the net. No school tomorrow! YAY! PARTY! Well, have a good day all you authors and readers! Don't mind me, I always act like a little kid on the sugar high of his life. Unless of course I'm depressed or pissed off or a combination of the two. See ya!
Mongoose Dog Kami chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
good!
Kateri chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
Ok, Erina-chan, i love ur fic's! ur the best i have ever read! BAH! but u must tell me one thing, i went to and i didnt see the "info" thing, cuz i seirously want to see Misty's Song and He drvies me Crazy and under the Mistloe! any one no wher ei can buy it? God! i havent watched Pokemon consistently since last year _;;;;; i need ot catch up, i have no clue how the heck Rudy is, but i heard its a gooooood episode _ anyway, email Erina, if u have time cuz im an idiot and i can never find any of this stuff! tehe! danke, once again, i lvoe ur fic's and keep up the good work!

Kat*~
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Funny ending! _
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
KAWAII! I LOVED IT! I know how you feel. The song on Ash's part disappointed me too! GREAT FIC!
evm chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
confusing, but the ending was good.