Reviews for Breed
Nemesis Horizon chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Omg... Please update this story. It could be really good. Please!
hellfirehalo188 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
A-mazing. I do hope you start up this story again..I absolutely love it. Please continue!
dhh chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
If I knew that this story was a DISGUSTING THREESOME, then I wouldn't even give it a chance but since you didn't have the DECENCY to state the FACTS in the WARNINGS, I read the first chapter and I'll say this, I WONT BE READING the next but seeing as how you already abandoned your story, there's no use in my stating it..
bluerose24 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
I hope that you update this soon. It is really good so far and I really want to read more. I already read Hybrid Rainbow and I loved it. You are are great writer and I look foward ti reading more of your work.
janis fisher chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
please update soon i love this story i keep checking to see if its been up dated but it never is please update soon
atomicgrl chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
oh please please please update!
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Very, very interesting. but like all your House stories I like them. Please continue it.
Rude and not Ginger chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Awesome fic! House, M.D. is brilliant, House/Wilson/Chase is OT3, and their is nothing I love more in the world than wolves. I'm studying them now, so I can later work with them. I have a bad habit of categorising people with animals, often different wolf breeds, lol, so it was interesting to find this. Mind if I ask why you picked the Mackenzie Valley Wolf for House? I've personally always pegged House as a Russian Wolf. I'll also be interested on Chase's breed. Damn, I'd love to be able to become a wolf :P Hmm, this fic is making me want to go re-re-re-watch Wolf's Rain! Sorry, my thoughts running off about wolves. Anyway, awesome fic! I like where its heading.
Bucefa chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
It. Just.

WOW.

This story is amazing!

Please, update! And write longer chapters, pretty plz? :3
fisarcyona chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
cool! I like this, it remind me of a book i read last week! Its actually about gay-werewolf-soulmates! Anyway, love House MD, love slash, love house-wilson-chase!
fullmetaldevil chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
OMG! That was intense! I've never read anything quite like it, and that's saying something! You and your friend are really good writers! I really look forward to watching this story progress
chouse wilson chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
i so tottaly am in love with this story so yu most defently need to write more really soon please with cherries?
devilburns chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Brilliant story _

love to see where its going
ifiloseitall chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
I'm really really likeing this so far can't wait for more.
Firetop chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Please tell me there's more. I love the idea.