Reviews for School Daze
Random Chick chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
No glasses? Don't you mean SUNglasses? That whole policy if no glasses is stupid when there will be students who have glasses for their sight. You make it sound like if you wear glasses, you can't be admitted unless you have contacts since glasses are against policy. Please fix that.
P.S.: Would that include transitions?
Zelaz chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Just wanted to say it's haruno not haruna, Taka is translated Hawk, not eagle, and it's Yamato, not Yamamoto. You can't expect people to read through your original story to get to your sequel lile this, I suggest fixing

it up if your sequel is better.
MeltedFace707 chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
Here, Tsunade interrupted him by holding a hand in the air. She looked to the door. “Well, speak of the devil. You can enter, Hiashi.” Being the head of the Hyuuga clan and a former shinobi, the two jonin weren’t surprised he was able to surpass his chakra so well. They looked to the door as the stoic man entered and offered a quick bow to Tsunade before gazing at the others in the room. “He did commission the mission, so he can change its conditions when and if necessary.”

In the fifth sentence, I believe you meant to put "suppress", not "surpass".
MeltedFace707 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
He didn’t understand why he nearly yelled the next part, but she stopped. Kiba slowly opened his eyes to see a red-faced Hinata. He knew what that meant. As he let out a sigh, he knew he struck the right cord in her. She folded her arms over her chest with a huff as she turned to her side. “I’ll forgive, this time.” He let out a breath he didn’t realize he was holding before letting a wide grin cross his face. “You’re tough when you’re angry!”

I believe theres a mistake in the sixth sentence of this paragraph. I think you're missing a "you" after "forgive". Though, you could have done that on purpose because it still makes sense.

I'm really enjoying this story. I've rarely read any fanfictions with Hinata's and Sakura's POV. It's really interesting to me.
Issac Blast chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
you write with a style unlike anyone else i have seen before save myself(unfortunately, all of my works are published elsewhere). the un-uniformity is intriuging and the lack of common author humor did not go unnoticed. its a welcome change from the rather monotonous flair of other authors im used to.

So Says Issac
koenwoolery chapter 15 . 7/13/2008
great story cant wait for the rest to come out. however i dont see how you got a dragon out of the new bijuu pic. to me it looks more like an octopus and nothing like a dragon.
Heeroh chapter 14 . 7/6/2008

this is a great story

its creative in a way that its close to a hundred percent orignal. im pretty surprised about how the characters are

so in character. not many can do that so that was one thing that made it great. i hope you keep on doing what your doing because your already doing well. its also kinda sad that you have only 13 reviews. well... at least you have one more :)
TimeShifter chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
Based on Naruto saying he usually felt lonely, hated, or depressed when he has this dream, I'm guessing it's a dream he would have whenever the kids in the academy would pick on him, a dream world where he was normal and part of a normal school. That would explain why he didn't find anything weird with the dream world like Sakura and Hinata did; he was used to it. It also explains why Sakura was his girlfriend, and since dream Neji and Ino told Hinata and Sakura that they'd fought before, Naruto must have subconsciously known that Hinata liked him. That's evidenced in this chapter, when he thinks to himself that he knew Hinata hid from him and "didn't even realize it." It's all starting to make sense.

That also explains Sasame's purpose in this. She's working for Sasuke to free her clan, and she gets to be around Naruto, so it's a win-win for her. What I still don't get is why Sasuke is testing his Tenganyume (very creative, by the way) in this way. Why help Naruto realize Hinata's feelings for him? What will that accomplish?

I also love how you're blending this story in to match each new chapter of the manga as it's released. You really lucked out with Sasuke gaining a new Sharingan in the canon, since that's how your story worked anyway. And now you've got Hawk (why do you keep calling them Eagle?) working with Madara and Akatsuki. Will you be working in Jiraiya's death as well?

I hope you can think up a new summary at some point. This is definitely a well-written and original story idea more people would love; you just need to lure them in.
Crystal shadow7 chapter 14 . 7/6/2008
another good chapter. update more oftern!
TimeShifter chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
I agree with the last reviewer. When I first saw this, I thought it was another high school fic, and that tends to push people away. Obviously, this story is a whole lot more than that, and you need a new summary (and maybe a new title) that can reflect that. Otherwise, it'll be interesting to see everyone living with the Hyuugas. How will Hanabi handle all the new company? Furthermore, I wonder how this dream sequence will go. Surely the girls will be aware this time of what's going on, but will Naruto? Why does Naruto dream of a high school setting (to be normal?), and how does Sasuke know why? So many questions! See you next time!
Crystal shadow7 chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
your story is very good. Im guessing most people dont look at it because they think its just another high-school fic, but you could change your summery.
TimeShifter chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
In regards to Yamamoto, I despise him, perhaps more than any of the "villains" in Bleach. Under his command, Soul Society has committed genocide against the Bounto, used the last remaining Quincy (minus Uryuu) and other clans for sick scientific experiments against their will, allowed traitors into the Gotei 13, allowed those traitors to remove 8 prominent members of the Gotei 13 and Kidou Corps (the Turn Back the Pendulum arc) without noticing anything, exiled Urahara, and that's only the things we know. The man is apparently moral-less and inept as a leader. He couldn't even, with the aid of the entire Gotei 13, keep Ichigo and his friends from interfering with an execution, which was a complete set up anyways. The man didn't even notice when the Council of 46 had been murdered. You would expect that, as the leader of an entire military force, he would know the powers of all his officers (like Aizen's absolute hypnosis) and how to see through them. Clearly that's too much to expect of him. Anyway...

Great chapter, and I'm eager to see how Hinata deals with what Naruto is going to tell her. And what is Sasuke planning? Based on what he told Eagle about Naruto being his "true brother," I imagine this whole event has been to set Naruto up with the three women who care for him, in the hopes he'll end up with at least one of them. Then, Sasuke adopts Naruto into the Uchiha. Yes, it's out there, but it's the only conclusion I can reach based on this chapter, and if Sasuke really feels that Naruto's like brother, it's not that far-fetched. However, I'm not sure I'd want to see Naruto as an Uchiha. Maybe you've got something else planned.
BLAZE r e q u i e m chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Not enough screen time? NOT ENOUGH SCREEN TIME? WHAT ABOUT TENTEN? She practically doesn't even EXIST in the anime/manga!
TimeShifter chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
It's Pein. Also, Yamomoto is the First Division Captain and leader of the Gotei Thirteen from Bleach. I'm not sure if that's where you got it or not, but that's the only Yamamoto I could think of. I'm curious why no one is currently inspecting the Uchiha compound since they know that's where the genjutsu originated. Also, what does Naruto think now that Kiba made it clear Hinata's confession was true?

Please don't quit this story. It's a great, and more importantly, original idea, and those are increasingly rare these days. Once again, you've got me waiting eagerly for more, so I'll see you next time!
TimeShifter chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
First, it's Yamato, not Yamamoto. Sorry, but it's a huge pet peeve of mine when people use the wrong name for characters. Second, this was a great chapter, as now we've got an idea why Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata were in that dream world. However, I'm curious why Sakura and Hinata were aware they were in an illusion while Naruto didn't seem to have a clue. Also, why did Sasuke do that to them in the first place? Hopefully next chapter will answer some of the questions this one has given me. See you next time!