Reviews for Storm of Emotions
RULE NUMERO UNO: A STRANGER (the doc) NEVER CALLS SAM "SAMMY"!
try not to put too many exclammation marks, so therés a more somber air to the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
you hear that, that's the sound of my heart breaking DX
supernatural20 chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
S-S-Sammyyyyyy
*Cries*
Staaahhhhp
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Thank you for another lovely story. I love it when Bobby's involved, too. And let's be honest, John Winchester is hot. Damn fine looking family those Winchesters! xo
Lexy chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
* sitting down next to him on the bed, running her fingers through his hair* * softly, caring evident in her voice* Sam, listen to me. You are not a looser just because you still don't have your full range of motion back. Listen, the doctor said it would take a good bit of time, it's not gonna happen in a month. Not for anybody, I'm sorry but it's true. Sam you were seriously injured, it's understandable that you aren't back to 100% yet, it doesn't make you a looser or a waste of time or what ever is going on in that pretty, smart, little head of yours.
Lexy chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Aww Sam * hugging him carefully* you're not alone, you hav Dean and your Dad.
Lexy chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Dean, quit hitting on the assistant. geez. Sam, John would never leave you behind to deal with something like that on your own, Dean wouldn't let him
Lexy chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
*clearly angry* Yea, John , that reaction from Sam, that fear, that was all your fault. you sorry piece of crap!
Lexy chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
darn straight that it's your fault John. it's your fault that Sam's fighting for his life and even if he lives could possible loose use of his arm. All because you couldn't let your son go to a freaking movie and then you slapped him.
Lex chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
... that does ... not sound good. at all. I hope Sam's okay, that John's idiocy and being a total arschlau didn't get Sam killed.
Lexy chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
John, you arse you had better fix this, your son is hurt and it's all your fault.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012