Reviews for If And When We Rise
Darke13 chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Good job! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
lioness2000 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Can u please put this story up adopition
Elise chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Amazing story! :) I really enjoyed reading it- and hope you'll continue. It's well written, interesting and thrilling.
herseybarrules chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
update!
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
ME LOVE!
Zephiraya chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Hullo there!

I quite liked this story. The idea is not really new but I like how Ichigo isn't as superhuman as he is in the manga. He is vulnerable and not already on the level of the captains which is nice to see.

I also like the style you write. It's easy and has a nice flowing quality.

Love, zephi
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
ARGHHHHHHH!

YOU. MUST. CONTINUE.

No excuses! You cannot leave us hangin!
Allaxei chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
GRIMMY-CHAN! lol (i never knew he was a vasto lorde lol and yes i know that its grimmjow DUH! i mean, a panther hollow vs grimmy-chan's resucucion ,or how ever you spell it, with that vocabulary sells it all lol)
Remzal Von Enili chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
grimjows gunna die
Shaybo27 chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Good! Great! Awesome! Continue!
Twistedmind365 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
I am not a copy and paste person, so let me say this: this is quite phenomenal. I will be very upset if you decide to not continue this.
Shinigaminamedlizzie chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Excellent chapter i can't wait to see what happens when ichigo finds out that that was his hollow taking over, and then if rukia see's. Keep up the awesome work.
mist shadow chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
heh, he is going much slower than in canon, but it's understandable. he's not in life/death situations, so he doesn't need to push himself to his limit. still impressive, and this way he will actually get the basics/theory
mist shadow chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
ow, that's what happens if Rukia was late. though there's the silver lining - he was spared Rukia's drawings X3

though, dying sucks. hmm, I wonder why Isshin took his body? oh, the funeral. sorry, laps of logic

heh, though now, there's no reason for the others to develop their powers/ and Karin and Yuzu will fell awful. poor girls
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 7/22/2010