Reviews for NE::Megaman NT Warrior: Memories
Maromi chapter 1 . 8/13
The first time I read this was in 2013! I was searching for some MegaLan fanfiction and found this againnnn but ahhhhh I love how you developed this story! I'm in love with this lmao. English is not even my main language, but I get almost everything you write xD sorry for my mistakes. I hope you continue this precious fanfic, it deserves to be finished due to the effort, dedication, time and a very good plot that you put in.
Glad to see you're back!
Hasta pronto!
Flash Beat chapter 17 . 4/30
I hope the next chapter eventually comes out :P. Very good grammar and writing style. I was so wrapped up in the story i didn't realize lunch and dinner went out the window XD I hope you continue writing this story !
Kaioshin213 chapter 17 . 3/12
This story is so awesome! Q_Q
I love the style and all the thoughts of the characters and details you bring in.
I felt so sorry for Megaman, he probably needs a lot of comfort by Lan now since he suffered for such a long time.
Here and there are some missing words/letters or typos. I guess you just use an autocorrect since these typos are actually real words, just switched around letters etc.
I somewhat wish for a new chapter
The next cap pliiiiiiiiiiiiis
AngelBlitz chapter 17 . 11/8/2015
It has been 5 years since you updated this story. Why leave us on a cliff hanger? Please continue this!
BigChillFreak chapter 17 . 7/29/2015
it's either cause of his emotions or the program has some sort of unknown hidden choice maybe
Dark Rockman chapter 17 . 5/8/2015

Riccardo chapter 17 . 4/30/2015
i tuoi racconti mi sono piaciuti molto e attendo il 18 capitolo
Guest chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
I really like this story especially chapter 17! When's the next chapter? It's been a long while since I've read this!
Pirata Eli-Sama Nohansen Hyrul chapter 17 . 9/1/2013

and I've seen this fic for almost 3 years and no subira happened more parts of this story

because I liked just hope someday to update

please wait for me to do more parties; _, I loved this story open more lemon * *
twilightserius chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
don't tell me two good climaxes knocked his memory loose or did he remember their first time with mega as top. or was it a deja vue feelin
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
Please make more. I'm not sure what they where both crying about. But all in all the was fanatic.
tss chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
you didn't finish ヽ(Д)ノ. finish ((_))
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
When's the next chapter? It's really great! Please don't stop!
Yukari Fudo chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Okay first off...
YOUR STORY IS TOTALLY AWSOME! I love it! 333 Please update soon! PLease! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! (*big, sad, begging puppy dog eyes*)
Also I'm glad that you made Megaman the dominate one in your story. Sorry, but I just can't see Lan as the dominate person in that relaitionship...
As for your cliffhanger... I'm guessing Lan got his memoris back. I think you should make the next chapter title to have something to with him regaining his memeoiries.