Reviews for Aftermath of Tragedy
iAMwhatIamK chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Wonderful...beautifully written and I love all the intimate details and emotions you portray. I totally agree with you-Cissnei needs more love.
Princess of Heart 11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I LOVE this couple!
Aojiroi Emura chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awe, I loved this! .
Ichiume chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is too beautiful...

Thanks for the story. :)
GGUNDAMFAN34 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I honest to God loved this man! I just wanted to say that I read this last night and I could not stop thinking about how good it was, so I decided to review it. Really though there is nothing to review because this story is perfect in just about every way. Except the part where Cissnei says she's going to tell Zack's parents about what happend. In FF7 Cloud and the Gang can go to Gongaga and meet Zacks parent's and they say they havent heard from him in (I honestly forgot how many years it was)so I just thought that maybe you would like to know that. Well until I talk to you again.

Sincerly,

Johnathon
FinalParadox chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
This was a very sentimental story. A beautiful one too. To me Cissnei was a character who wasn't very important, but grew on me. This really brought her out well. The potrayal of Tseng is nice too.
Raptorxd chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Amazing story. And you're right, there isn't enough Zack x Cissnei stories out there. I'm about to write one myself.

-Raptor, out.
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was so well-written, and so adorable yet sad. It was beautiful! I died!
fishbone311 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
huzzah for cissnei fics! :D
TomCatX1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Hahas... That was indeed a 1st Class work... I've been kinda pissed off lately cause I can't find such fics on thier relationship(Zack/Cissnei)... I know this review is too late but I just gotta appreciate the effort and daring deed you have done :3...
TheDreamChild chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Beautifully written story. You did a great job of capturing Cissnei, Tseng, and Zack's personalities. It's a good explanation of where Cissnei disappeared off to after the end of CC (though technically I think all the Before Crisis Turks went into hiding at that point, not really sure.). Anyways, I really liked this. *adds to favorites*
Lydia-aerithlove chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Kyah!You're awesome Alantie! I love the interaction between them
Reaper's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This is a pretty good story. It seems like it could happen in the game.