Reviews for Known
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Beautiful. I very much like the ambiguity between them, this "could we or not" question hanging in the air, these "forbidden games" even though they don't know why it's forbidden. I love the transcendal, symbolic image of their attraction belonging to other lovers in another time, a remnant buried in both of them, maybe of their parents' love... I love the scenery you set, Luke coming in and watching Leia as she stands by the window, her hair down, eerily close to a scene of tenderness between Anakin and Padme in Ep. III. And I adore how Luke breaks the spell by declining Leia's unspoken offer, leaving them free of their past's burden, just the lost siblings they are. Very, very well spotted, highly symbolic, and wonderfully set. I love it.
missme chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Don't care, both L/L are everything :-)
SugamamaQueen chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Your story is very beautiful! Taboo and sacred but you could not deny that they were one person and different people at the same time. If the Force really existed, it would probably make the twins's experience be far beyond what we already know.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Strange love but still beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Well, this even makes you wonder about 'what' really happened between the twins right? You have a taste for sublimity!
Salsamarinara chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
hmm I don't think knowing 'the truth' could have stopped them if they wanted to...
BeingAnonymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I think if that was me I would have kicked the hell out of Kenobi and lashed out at his ghost The hell this man kept his mouth shut and never told them?! Anyhoo a very good story and well written even if my heart beat couldn't stop going up and down there!
StrangerinNY chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
omg, this made me come with a tingling in my panties... SWEET FEELS.
PinkyPal chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oh Lawd! *cough* This was so powerful. I loved reading this :-) Luke and Leia together are The Force!
meriland25 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
So beautiful...Have annice day :)
JerichoSteele chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
cute sory but leia is just basically a slut? got it.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Well, They reached out to each other on Bespin... He thought she was beautiful and asked who she was, like he was trying to remember her...

Yeah. They always knew instinctively.
ilsa27 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Loved this - you have a way with words. So full of emotions under the surface - I'm so glad to have found another Luke/Leia fic - there is so little that explores their relationship, but what a fascinating relationship it is! Very interesting, the way you wrote that Luke wanted to, but did not act on it. Loved the way you put in things like Luke noticing that Leia was like Vader in that moment - Leia is really so much more like Anakin than Luke is. Also, the imagery of them as long lost brother and sister at the end was beautiful.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
it was good, to bad there was no sex, it would have been funny for ben to walk in on that.
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
this was perfect. it was bittersweet and loving and longing and just ugh. i loved it lol. it moved me so much b/c honestly they've got to have some kind of connection and this defined it perfectly.