Reviews for After the Stakeout
Diana2122 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I liked this story, though I would have liked it to be a little longer. I think it's also the first time I've ever seen Ziva mentioned in your stories.

I found it surprising Gibbs didn't tell them to even quit it with the pranks in this episode considering how nervous he seemed to be about the trouble he was in himself and everything. So I guess your story shows what "really" happened. :)
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Dang you know the rule really well. I dont think i could name them that effectively and by number and apparently the writers couldnt keep them straight either haha. NEXT~
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
A great story. Very good.
LC Rabb chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Really enjoyed this story, and the sort of snippets-of-each-character approach you took. I especially liked the focus (though brief) on Jardine, and especially Ziva. I just realized that this is the first time I've seen you write about Ziva, and I really liked the take you had on her reaction. Great job!
PaperHat chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Oh they so deserved that! And I guess Gibbs would definately be facing the same fate from SecNav!
Chloey chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
hi sasha!

i have seen "stakeout" today and now i can say you were right. the kids act like they were asking for a spanking.

please write more soon.

anna
Barb Ooley chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
So, now that you have completed Legacy, and let me just say that was another brilliant piece of work, are we going to see more fall out from "Stakeout"? I love where this story is going, although opting to leave Ziva's punishment to our imagination, means that she is the only on who you have not written about.

Waiting patiently for more, ( Or at least I am trying!)
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Which line has the Yankee White Rule #1?

Great fic.

I would think that Ziva wouldn't have been affected by a belt seeing as she is Mossad and that she probably went through worse torture.

Liked the line that said "The autopsy gremlin had managed to not screw up." Lol.

Jardine was a nice addition to the normal team punishment.

Cable Addict
crazy4gibbs chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Thanks for the new story. It is a bit different, but I enjoyed it!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
that was great!
Celena Caine chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Can't wait to find to continue reading. I agree that a lot of people should get punished for the episode stakeout.
SaintAugustana chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Saw it last night...:]

And the whole time I was like...boy, look at all the people screwing things up. XD

But it was a HILARIOUS episode.

And I really like the way you wrapped it up for me here.

Question, 'cause I wasn't sure - is this story going to continue?
Cake-Otaku chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Ow that must hurt all of them! Shame on me and television, cause i did not see this episode so far! but i liked the story anyways!
hawngirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
oh poor ziva, I wonder who will be next. update soon please
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
well thats one way to punish the team... lol that was a great ep tonight