Reviews for Finding and Regaining Love
Tsuki Suzuki chapter 20 . 5/8
Please update soon
malita23 chapter 20 . 3/5
Can u plz update when u can
I love ur book
inuyasha16451 chapter 20 . 2/12
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon.
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 2 . 2/10
It's Kurama of course. YAY! Hopefully.
Mirage chapter 20 . 1/28
It ist an real interesting story and pairing:)
It ist very war that you die not Finish this story, would be really great to know how this will end.,.how they Show the true face of the traitors and why they Killer all this people and planed all this..and where sasuke is in this...hopeful you Finish this story one das...but with lat Update 2013 and now it ist 2018 it Looks Not Like it...
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2017
la suite de trouver et retrouver l'amour
Pat123 chapter 20 . 5/11/2017
I do hope you come back and update
CHills45 chapter 19 . 4/8/2017
awwwwwww! Gaara is so cuuuutttt! and such a brat!~! i must say i am liking this pairing a lot!
Eumenida chapter 20 . 11/8/2016
normally I don't read crossovers ... demo ... this story is one of the few crossover that I read ... it peeked my interest... not only because Naruto and Bleach are my favorite anime but it has my favorite characters as well ... Itachi, Naruto, Byakuya, Ichigo, ect ... so plz update it ... it is so frustrating to start a story and never complete it ... thank you.
lucien.francine chapter 20 . 6/29/2016
More chapter please
Stillnight chapter 20 . 5/19/2015
This is really great story you've written~ I applaud you. Do your best! And good luck with you school...
Veasna chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
I've been following this story since it was first uploaded and I enjoy the story very much. It is very well written and I hope that you will continue and finish it. Hope that I didn't follow a story for over 6 years only for it to never finish as that has happen with a lot of stories before and it is truly very sad.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
oh I do hope you write more for this soon. I am loving the itachi/naruto relationship. I also love that you brought in Neji and Gaara. the sex scene was beautifully written and showed how much they loved each other but also how raunchy they could be with each other. so good! keep up the great work and hopefully update soon.
Kit
BabyGhost123 chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
U have to update soon...I use to see the story but wasn't to keen on reading it...but I have to say I loved it from beginning to end...update soon.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
it's been over a year, how are you coping with your job and college work on top of writing?
i hope you can update soon, i am really enjoying this story and while its a shame that there won't be any lemon three-somes i still look forward to the emotional ones.