Reviews for Finding and Regaining Love
KagomeGirl021 chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
oh I do hope you write more for this soon. I am loving the itachi/naruto relationship. I also love that you brought in Neji and Gaara. the sex scene was beautifully written and showed how much they loved each other but also how raunchy they could be with each other. so good! keep up the great work and hopefully update soon.
Kit
BabyGhost123 chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
U have to update soon...I use to see the story but wasn't to keen on reading it...but I have to say I loved it from beginning to end...update soon.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
it's been over a year, how are you coping with your job and college work on top of writing?
i hope you can update soon, i am really enjoying this story and while its a shame that there won't be any lemon three-somes i still look forward to the emotional ones.
Chibi-tenshi808 chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I REALLY LOVE this story!

Chibi-tenshi
JuleMaker chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
no please updateee
An Insignificant Life chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
LOL I find the idea of a threesome amusing. Especially if someone accidentally catches them on it (ex. Renji, Ichigo, or Rukia) Even funnier would be a foursome between Byakuya, Itachi, Naruto, and Kenpachi :)
Q3APo chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
i hope you will continue this fic. i'm hoping for the threesome actually 0/0
ThisIsSparta365 chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Hitachi and Buakuya ... I read a fox on them once ...it was scarily/morbidly/interestingly/creepily/pretty darn good /fascinating poor POOR Renji *maniacal laughter* : D
ThisIsSparta365 chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
I just got into Yaoi like, 3-4days ago and I have to say ... .EVER
babyfox10 chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
that was ... it was...
Oh dear god that was hot it should be illegal. nice job hope you continue soon i love your stories.
Ice Night chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
This is a great story! Please update soon!
Infernal Rose chapter 20 . 5/15/2013
I think you should put Byakuya with Ichigo.
krazy kity cat chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
what the fudge! first to be blunt, sarcastic and psychotic and now this one? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEE!? FINISH AT LEAST ONE PLEASE!
Yulisa chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
I really hope you do update this story soon
I wish I could write half as well as you T_T
Ahem, anyways I really love this story so far, so anytime you can update this, please do, neh?
Tata
KakaSensei chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
I was an Oni-nin (Hunter Nin)...
ermm... Oinin is Hunter-nin. Oni-nin I think best translates to Demon-nin