Reviews for Finding and Regaining Love
Stillnight chapter 20 . 5/19
This is really great story you've written~ I applaud you. Do your best! And good luck with you school...
Veasna chapter 20 . 3/24
I've been following this story since it was first uploaded and I enjoy the story very much. It is very well written and I hope that you will continue and finish it. Hope that I didn't follow a story for over 6 years only for it to never finish as that has happen with a lot of stories before and it is truly very sad.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
oh I do hope you write more for this soon. I am loving the itachi/naruto relationship. I also love that you brought in Neji and Gaara. the sex scene was beautifully written and showed how much they loved each other but also how raunchy they could be with each other. so good! keep up the great work and hopefully update soon.
Kit
BabyGhost123 chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
U have to update soon...I use to see the story but wasn't to keen on reading it...but I have to say I loved it from beginning to end...update soon.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
it's been over a year, how are you coping with your job and college work on top of writing?
i hope you can update soon, i am really enjoying this story and while its a shame that there won't be any lemon three-somes i still look forward to the emotional ones.
Chibi-tenshi808 chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I REALLY LOVE this story!

Chibi-tenshi
JuleMaker chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
no please updateee
An Insignificant Life chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
LOL I find the idea of a threesome amusing. Especially if someone accidentally catches them on it (ex. Renji, Ichigo, or Rukia) Even funnier would be a foursome between Byakuya, Itachi, Naruto, and Kenpachi :)
Q3APo chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
i hope you will continue this fic. i'm hoping for the threesome actually 0/0
ThisIsSparta365 chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Hitachi and Buakuya ... I read a fox on them once ...it was scarily/morbidly/interestingly/creepily/pretty darn good /fascinating poor POOR Renji *maniacal laughter* : D
ThisIsSparta365 chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
I just got into Yaoi like, 3-4days ago and I have to say ... .EVER
babyfox10 chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
that was ... it was...
Oh dear god that was hot it should be illegal. nice job hope you continue soon i love your stories.
Ice Night chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
This is a great story! Please update soon!
Infernal Rose chapter 20 . 5/15/2013
I think you should put Byakuya with Ichigo.
krazy kity cat chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
what the fudge! first to be blunt, sarcastic and psychotic and now this one? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEE!? FINISH AT LEAST ONE PLEASE!