Reviews for Let's Talk About Spaceships
Djux chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Beautifully written! So well done. You so have them down. Don't ever stop writing Lit ..it would be a loss for us!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
good story
fs chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
PLEASE PLEASE write more literati fanfics! your so good excellent1!
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Extremely well-written, as per usual. I liked the focus on the physical; how close they were, if Jess was facing her, the emphasis on the subtle body language. I love that you're able to instill the feeling of the elephant in the room, without ever going so far as to mention it directly.

It seems almost negligible to say it, but great job. Duh.
bdevils76 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Welcome back! Based on this, it's really good to have you. Accurate characterizations and honest dialogue. I'd love to see you continue.
litme chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Trust me, u still have it ;) This was great!
iLoveTelevision chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This was rather an interesting conversation between Rory and Jess. It was both awkward and at times tense but still the words spoken between the two were calm. And the way you describe Jess was so perfect like his eyes flashing and etc.

I'm so happy to see that you wrote another Literati fanfiction. Definitely was not rusty! You had it, you still have it and you own it! Hopefully this will not be the first Literati fanfic after a while but a first for more to come! :D
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This is really great! I can't wait to read more :)

Melissa
pam halliwell chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
you know it's funny gg fanfic isn't what it used to be bit you who have written so much and i was so pleasantly surprised to see a new story alert mentioned that you were rusty... it's funny that you would post aapter about bumpy re-beginnings. kind of symbolic don't you think? :P i'm not sure if you'll get it, but the important thing tha it really is well-written. you may feel a little out of it but believ me it has no rflection in your writing just in the charcters... which is fitting!
MackayFire chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This was great! I thought it was a nice idea to have her leave him for California.
Notarealaccountanymore chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I really liked. Epically how they avoided the topic but yet were still talking like always.
Lynn chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Fantastic, you wrote them extremely well, I can see them both acting like this given the situation. I was slightly disappointed that nobody said, "let's talk about spaceships." Maybe a sequel where Jess is trying to avoid talking about something?
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Good start
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I love it.

You definitely still have "it"; no doubt about that. Keep writing!

...maybe even a follow-up to this one...?
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
i really like it. the awkwardness, the tension is there... and i love the irony of her going to cali ha. :) but you left us hanging there! what next?