Reviews for Shadow of a Man
jessi chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I am so glad you decided to continue with "The Dance". I love a happy ending!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I really like how you wrote Seto's escape from the plane, and him determined to stay alive for Mokuba and Téa. Wow, and everything he went through on that island was so awful! I'm glad he'll be alright!

And I'm amused that Seto's worried about his hair looking good. XD

And yay for Seto finally reaching a more civilized place after all that time! It must be such a relief. Téa and Mokuba are going to have quite the wonderful surprise when he returns home!
TeaLogic chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
*jumps up and down with happiness*

Oh my! Oh my!

I love this! At first I thought you were going to leave the story just with 'The dance' and whilst is was sad it was pure brilliance,

but now I've seen this, it's made my day! Thank you very much!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Totally my first thought? "Good thing he didn't land on the Lost island!" XD;

I like the idea of Kaiba considering himself more of a ghost than a man at the beginning; kinda cool and very understandable after all that happened! XD You know, this reminds me of something that happened to Ernest Hemingway that we talked about in my English class - he and his wife were going on vacation or something in a small plane and it crashed, and it was a bad enough crash that they were reported dead. He got to read his obituary once he returned home and everything. X3

So anywho, quite interested to see where this ends up going!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This is so cute. I love your stories.

TDH
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Ah, I love it!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Yay! I always knew that he'd pull through!

You've given us another wonderful look into Seto Kaiba's mind! Your descriptions of his road to recovery and the hope of someday seeing his family again were so moving!

Exquisite work!